Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment and HR Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
Fairways Recruitment is offering £750 worth of funded recruitment support per vacancy to help the economy by creating more job opportunities through their new ‘Build Back Better’ Fund.
The initiative will benefit all businesses and organisations across Tayside and Perthshire. This will be welcome news to local business owners who have been working tirelessly to adapt and prepare for post-COVID trading.
As many businesses won’t have the facility to create their own recruitment plans, nor the time to manage candidates, Fairways is offering total support to take some of the stress away, giving local businesses more time to concentrate on doing what they do best – running their business.
We believe the local economy needs confidence to ‘build back better’ and what better way to do this than for ourselves to provide this great support initiative by investing in the local economy to help support growth in employment.
Liz Jackson, Managing Director said: “We have all been through a traumatic year one way or another, with the world of work in which we all live changing beyond recognition. The pandemic has affected many people, families and businesses across the UK which has resulted in a downfall in confidence leading to capital expenditure falling with the economy suffering its biggest decline in many, many years. Fundamentally though, the darkest of times creates the greatest resilience for us all to bounce back better.
We recognise that recruitment is a huge investment for the local business community, and we believe investment in local businesses will help boost confidence and in turn drive the economy upwards which is why we are providing support to help local businesses ‘Build Back Better’ by providing funding towards their recruitment costs.”
These recruitment vouchers are available to businesses throughout Tayside and Perthshire towards the cost of permanent recruitment positions.
Those wishing to apply, or looking for more information should click here.
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Thorntons: Immigration Webinar: What employers need to know
- Circular Tayside: New Scottish Procurement Policy Note
- Abertay University Short Courses in Digital Business and Managing Transformational Change
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum
- The Malting House Dundee design studio comes of age
- Circular Tayside: Take a look at this inspiring Triple A plan from the MDG group that covers sustainability and circular economy!
- Tippermuir Books has the pleasure of being the publisher for The Black Watch & the Great War.
- Senior promotions at Thorntons Solicitors