Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
With many events taking place in their popular marquee in the coming year, Dunkeld House Hotel has continued to invest in the property.
The luxury Perthshire resort, formally under the Hilton brand, is now independently owned and over the past few years has undergone an extensive £3million refurbishment.
Built by the Dukes of Atholl as a summer retreat on the banks of the River Tay, the new look at the hotel pays homage to its history while embracing 21st century comforts.
Ahead of their busy summer season, the team at Dunkeld House Hotel have been busy investing in the property and making improvements to the interior and landscaping around the marquee. Available for weddings and events, the venue is one of seven event suits at the hotel.
Situated just 90 minutes from around 90% of Scotland, Dunkeld House Hotel is centrally located near the A9 in the midst of scenic woodland and landscaped gardens.
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 2
- • Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 1
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 3
- Covid-19 Market Update 16th March 2020
- Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
- Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Aberdein Considine strengthens Tayside Private Client team with Partner appointment
- Coupar Angus residents ‘step’ back in time with new music space
- UK Gov Updated China Travel Advice
- GS Group Backing Local Talent to Drive the Business Forward
- Private parking companies and the DVLA – why it’s you that’s in the wrong in the eyes of the law.
- SCC Comment on the draft Scottish Budget for 2020 - 21
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce reacts to mixed results of Holyrood rates vote
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: everything you need to know
- SCC responds to the Prime Minister’s speech on a future trade deal with the EU
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.