Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
With many events taking place in their popular marquee in the coming year, Dunkeld House Hotel has continued to invest in the property.
The luxury Perthshire resort, formally under the Hilton brand, is now independently owned and over the past few years has undergone an extensive £3million refurbishment.
Built by the Dukes of Atholl as a summer retreat on the banks of the River Tay, the new look at the hotel pays homage to its history while embracing 21st century comforts.
Ahead of their busy summer season, the team at Dunkeld House Hotel have been busy investing in the property and making improvements to the interior and landscaping around the marquee. Available for weddings and events, the venue is one of seven event suits at the hotel.
Situated just 90 minutes from around 90% of Scotland, Dunkeld House Hotel is centrally located near the A9 in the midst of scenic woodland and landscaped gardens.
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business
- Star Award Scene Setters
- Star Sponsors Revealed