Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
With many events taking place in their popular marquee in the coming year, Dunkeld House Hotel has continued to invest in the property.
The luxury Perthshire resort, formally under the Hilton brand, is now independently owned and over the past few years has undergone an extensive £3million refurbishment.
Built by the Dukes of Atholl as a summer retreat on the banks of the River Tay, the new look at the hotel pays homage to its history while embracing 21st century comforts.
Ahead of their busy summer season, the team at Dunkeld House Hotel have been busy investing in the property and making improvements to the interior and landscaping around the marquee. Available for weddings and events, the venue is one of seven event suits at the hotel.
Situated just 90 minutes from around 90% of Scotland, Dunkeld House Hotel is centrally located near the A9 in the midst of scenic woodland and landscaped gardens.
- Wave FM Community Hub
- The kindness of local businesses lift spirits of care home teams across Balhousie Care Group
- “Circular economy development goes digital"
- New measures introduced for Right to Work checks – including video calls and accepting scanned documents Insight from Gurjit Pall, Immigration law specialist at Thorntons
- How the DVLA deployed a chatbot and improved customer engagement. 3 April 2020
- Balhousie Care Group develops staff app in record time as it ramps up communication in wake of Coronavirus
- Pup-tastic News for the Enchanted Forest Community Trust
- Thorntons Legal Updates - Coronavirus Latest Articles
- D C Thomson Media - Your Guide to Working From Home like a pro!
- Coronavirus: Army of Tayside and Fife volunteers emerges as thousands rally to help neighbours
- Balhousie Care Group provides food for homeless and vulnerable as it backs Social Bite’s latest charity drive
- March sees sharp fall in Scottish Business Confidence
- Thorntons Advice for Businesses: Job Retention Scheme Update
- Circular Tayside - Free Zero Waste Webiner
- Business Resilience, Insurance and Claims Advice
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7