Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
With many events taking place in their popular marquee in the coming year, Dunkeld House Hotel has continued to invest in the property.
The luxury Perthshire resort, formally under the Hilton brand, is now independently owned and over the past few years has undergone an extensive £3million refurbishment.
Built by the Dukes of Atholl as a summer retreat on the banks of the River Tay, the new look at the hotel pays homage to its history while embracing 21st century comforts.
Ahead of their busy summer season, the team at Dunkeld House Hotel have been busy investing in the property and making improvements to the interior and landscaping around the marquee. Available for weddings and events, the venue is one of seven event suits at the hotel.
Situated just 90 minutes from around 90% of Scotland, Dunkeld House Hotel is centrally located near the A9 in the midst of scenic woodland and landscaped gardens.
- The Enchanted Forest secures spot in Lonely Planet's Ultimate UK Travel Guide
- Perthshire businesses embrace work experience programme
- Enchanted Forest donates t-shirts to Mary's Meals Backpack Project
- GS Group unveils premier package
- Solheim Cup comes to Perthshire
- Non-traditional trade marks
- Award-winning Chef launches new food business at Perth Show
- Trucking In Down the Shore Road
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels' Chairman & CEO Appointed Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant for Perth & Kinross
- Stagecoach East Scotland tackles loneliness in local communities
- Balhousie Care Group takes inter-generational links to new ‘lengths’ – in the form of a unique tartan
- It's Game On as this year's Scottish Game Fair kicks off at Scone Palace
- Bank of Scotland names new head of commercial banking
- Tayside solicitor wins coveted international award
- Scottish businesses struggling to grow amidst Brexit deadlock
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launches
- Crieff care home team scores a first for its dementia training
- Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
- Amanda Sword joins Balhousie Coupar Angus as new care home manager
- Stagecoach East Scotland supports 2019 Armed Forces Day with free travel
- Miller Hendry warns against not seeking advice early doors when selling a business
- Year two of the GDPR marks the end of basic compliance
- Tickets for The Enchanted Forest 2019 go on sale today for a starry spectacle this autumn
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners