Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
With many events taking place in their popular marquee in the coming year, Dunkeld House Hotel has continued to invest in the property.
The luxury Perthshire resort, formally under the Hilton brand, is now independently owned and over the past few years has undergone an extensive £3million refurbishment.
Built by the Dukes of Atholl as a summer retreat on the banks of the River Tay, the new look at the hotel pays homage to its history while embracing 21st century comforts.
Ahead of their busy summer season, the team at Dunkeld House Hotel have been busy investing in the property and making improvements to the interior and landscaping around the marquee. Available for weddings and events, the venue is one of seven event suits at the hotel.
Situated just 90 minutes from around 90% of Scotland, Dunkeld House Hotel is centrally located near the A9 in the midst of scenic woodland and landscaped gardens.
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards