Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
Bookings now available for corporate guests to experience modern take on speakeasy featuring DEWAR’S® portfolio of brands
Five star visitor attraction Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery has opened the doors of its exclusive Secret Bar to corporate bookings for the first time.
Previously only open to VIP influencers, corporate visitors can now experience the Secret Bar, which is hidden in a corner of the Highland distillery’s historic warehouse space.
A shrine to Tommy Dewar, one of the company’s founding fathers, the Secret Bar is the ideal location for an incentive group seeking inspiration, fun and a unique experience. The venue is a modern take on the speakeasy, featuring concrete floors, atmospheric lighting, games and artwork inspired by the DEWAR’S story.
Typically used in conjunction with the beautifully restored Whisky Lounge in the main visitor experience, the Secret Bar enhances events when used for a short whisky tasting or cocktail workshop, with the ‘big reveal’ of the space proving a highly memorable moment.
The Secret Bar is just one facet of the growingly popular corporate and private events offering at the distillery. The unique venue, situated in the Highlands, yet within reach of Scotland’s main cities, has seen a 50% increase in corporate bookings in 2018, led by exclusive hire private dining events and day meetings. Private dining in the distillery’s unique heritage exhibition has proven an unexpected hit, with expert food provided by local caterers Season Catering and Errichel. Day meetings benefit from use of the venue’s unique ‘auditorium’, a plush, traditional cinema, for audio-visual presentations. The day is usually rounded off with a whisky tour.
Sales Events & Marketing Manager, Simon Robinson, comments: “We are thrilled that the Secret Bar at the Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery is now available for a few corporate groups. It has been one of the whisky industry’s best kept secrets for years and it’s a brilliant moment when we slide the heavy warehouse door open to reveal it to visitors! We now look forward to sharing that experience with our corporate clients as they incorporate this amazing space into their events.”
The Secret Bar is now available for corporate visitors on a limited basis. For more information or to reserve your experience, please visit www.dewarsaberfeldydistillery.com or call +44(0)1887822010.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum