Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
Bookings now available for corporate guests to experience modern take on speakeasy featuring DEWAR’S® portfolio of brands
Five star visitor attraction Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery has opened the doors of its exclusive Secret Bar to corporate bookings for the first time.
Previously only open to VIP influencers, corporate visitors can now experience the Secret Bar, which is hidden in a corner of the Highland distillery’s historic warehouse space.
A shrine to Tommy Dewar, one of the company’s founding fathers, the Secret Bar is the ideal location for an incentive group seeking inspiration, fun and a unique experience. The venue is a modern take on the speakeasy, featuring concrete floors, atmospheric lighting, games and artwork inspired by the DEWAR’S story.
Typically used in conjunction with the beautifully restored Whisky Lounge in the main visitor experience, the Secret Bar enhances events when used for a short whisky tasting or cocktail workshop, with the ‘big reveal’ of the space proving a highly memorable moment.
The Secret Bar is just one facet of the growingly popular corporate and private events offering at the distillery. The unique venue, situated in the Highlands, yet within reach of Scotland’s main cities, has seen a 50% increase in corporate bookings in 2018, led by exclusive hire private dining events and day meetings. Private dining in the distillery’s unique heritage exhibition has proven an unexpected hit, with expert food provided by local caterers Season Catering and Errichel. Day meetings benefit from use of the venue’s unique ‘auditorium’, a plush, traditional cinema, for audio-visual presentations. The day is usually rounded off with a whisky tour.
Sales Events & Marketing Manager, Simon Robinson, comments: “We are thrilled that the Secret Bar at the Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery is now available for a few corporate groups. It has been one of the whisky industry’s best kept secrets for years and it’s a brilliant moment when we slide the heavy warehouse door open to reveal it to visitors! We now look forward to sharing that experience with our corporate clients as they incorporate this amazing space into their events.”
The Secret Bar is now available for corporate visitors on a limited basis. For more information or to reserve your experience, please visit www.dewarsaberfeldydistillery.com or call +44(0)1887822010.
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards
- Business Confidence dips in Scotland
- Stagecoach appoints new managing director of East Scotland bus operations
- Scone Palace opens its doors for an exciting 2019 tourist season
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- The Old Manse of Blair unveils new restaurant: The Orangery
- Dunkeld House Hotel Continues Investment
- Castle Water Reveals New Brand
- Crieff Hydro Tops For Families Says Bestselling Travel Guide
- SATISFACTION AMONG STAGECOACH BUS PASSENGERS IN SCOTLAND RISES TO 92%