Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
If you're an EU citizen living in Scotland you need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before the deadline of 30 June 2021.
If you do not apply to the scheme you may not be able to continue living or working in Scotland. Both adults and children need to apply.
Irish citizens and people with indefinite leave to remain do not have to apply.
Visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the EU Settlement Scheme including:
- how to apply
- who should apply
- when to apply
- what status you'll receive
- your rights
- EU citizens with permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain
- EU citizens under 21
People with settled status may also be eligible able to apply for British citizenship, if they meet the criteria.
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly