Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
If you're an EU citizen living in Scotland you need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before the deadline of 30 June 2021.
If you do not apply to the scheme you may not be able to continue living or working in Scotland. Both adults and children need to apply.
Irish citizens and people with indefinite leave to remain do not have to apply.
Visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the EU Settlement Scheme including:
- how to apply
- who should apply
- when to apply
- what status you'll receive
- your rights
- EU citizens with permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain
- EU citizens under 21
People with settled status may also be eligible able to apply for British citizenship, if they meet the criteria.
- Circular Tayside Workshop: Circular by Design - How to make your business more resource efficient
- Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 2 is now open!
- Balhousie Care Group begins phased re-opening of homes to garden visits for loved ones
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Top Industry Awards
- Gleneagles to Welcome Guests from 15 July, 2020
- Zero Waste Scotland launches food redistribution matchmaking service
- Meet George, 98 Years Young and Still Learning
- Balhousie Care Group is #GladtoCare as national awareness week “shines a light on the care industry’s incredible work”
- Covid-19 Business Recovery: "Green Investment is the way to go" wrap-up
- Circular Tayside: Chat with Kevin Frediani, Dundee University Botanic Garden
- REMAKE in Crieff gets £57k funding to support local community
- Circular Tayside - Second Ambassador Meeting
- A new chapter for Balhousie North Inch Grove as it introduces two new managers
- Zero Waste Scotland Event - Sustainable Renovation in Practice - 22 July 2020
- Thorntons Estate Agency gears up for viewings as waiting list grows
- D C Thomson Media launches Back to Business
- Covid-19 business recovery: Green investment is the way to go by Circular Tayside
- 'Artist-in-Resident' Gordon brings his creativity to Perthshire Care Home
- Balhousie Care Group Buries Time Capsule for Future Generations to Learn About People's Experiences During Coronavirus Crisis
- Upskill with short, no cost course on Digital Marketing
- “Chat with Circular Tayside” with John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products
- Scottish Government: £20k-£80k "Designing Sustainable Plastic Solutions" Funding Competition
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series