Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
If you're an EU citizen living in Scotland you need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before the deadline of 30 June 2021.
If you do not apply to the scheme you may not be able to continue living or working in Scotland. Both adults and children need to apply.
Irish citizens and people with indefinite leave to remain do not have to apply.
Visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the EU Settlement Scheme including:
- how to apply
- who should apply
- when to apply
- what status you'll receive
- your rights
- EU citizens with permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain
- EU citizens under 21
People with settled status may also be eligible able to apply for British citizenship, if they meet the criteria.
- Invitation: Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Scottish Government: (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Balhousie Care Group launches new employee benefits programme
- Thorntons: Property market boom shows no signs of stopping
- Supporting Colleagues’ Mental Health Webinar
- Circular Tayside: Biomimicry and Circular Economy, 20th October
- Circular Tayside September Newsletter
- Care home operator finds virtual way to ‘open doors’ to public for tours
- Window Wanderland in Perth, Sat 3rd Oct 2020
- ACS Aviation intensifies training efforts and hires young aircraft engineers
- FREE OFFICE FURNITURE
- Third Circular Tayside Ambassador meeting- 18.09.2020- Circular Tayside Charter
- Trade Body Backing for Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crieff Golf Club Early Bird Membership Offer
- Entrepreneur sees sales of premium curries rocket during pandemic
- Last chance to join Bluesky Experiences Webinar, 30th September
- Gleneagles has launched a new Wild Wellness Package
- Sales Representative vacancy at Balhousie Glazing Ltd, Perth
- How to Facilitate dialogue with staff about mental health & trauma
- Rowan Consultancy has become an Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Innovation workshop with Circular Tayside and Zero Waste Scotland – 1st October
- Supporting Colleagues Mental Wellbeing while WFH and returning to the workplace, by Rowan Consultancy Ltd
- Perthshire care home keeps it all 'in the family' as it employs 13 related staff members
- Chamber Available as Kickstart Scheme Intermediary for those with fewer than 30 Placements