Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
If you're an EU citizen living in Scotland you need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before the deadline of 30 June 2021.
If you do not apply to the scheme you may not be able to continue living or working in Scotland. Both adults and children need to apply.
Irish citizens and people with indefinite leave to remain do not have to apply.
Visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the EU Settlement Scheme including:
- how to apply
- who should apply
- when to apply
- what status you'll receive
- your rights
- EU citizens with permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain
- EU citizens under 21
People with settled status may also be eligible able to apply for British citizenship, if they meet the criteria.
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council