Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
If you're an EU citizen living in Scotland you need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before the deadline of 30 June 2021.
If you do not apply to the scheme you may not be able to continue living or working in Scotland. Both adults and children need to apply.
Irish citizens and people with indefinite leave to remain do not have to apply.
Visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the EU Settlement Scheme including:
- how to apply
- who should apply
- when to apply
- what status you'll receive
- your rights
- EU citizens with permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain
- EU citizens under 21
People with settled status may also be eligible able to apply for British citizenship, if they meet the criteria.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer