Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
Culture Organisations and Venues Recovery Fund Round 2 – Applications open 17th June
Scotland’s First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, announced on Friday 11 May 2021 that the Scottish Government would deliver a second round of the Cultural Organisations and Venues Recovery Fund. The purpose of this fund is to offer further support to Round 1 recipients and also to help eligible organisations that didn’t receive funding in the first round.
The Scottish Government has made available £25 million for a second round of this fund as well as the Performing Venues Relief Fund.
The fund is intended to support organisations which are vital to the cultural life of Scotland, but which need financial support to prevent insolvency and/or significant job losses due to COVID-19.
Who can apply?
1. Cultural organisations and venues that were awarded funding in Round 1 of this fund, have complied with their funding agreement, and require further funding to help prevent insolvency and/or significant job losses.
2. Other cultural organisations and venues which are eligible but either did not previously apply, or did not receive funding in Round 1, and now require funding to help prevent insolvency and/or significant job losses.
Please visit the Creative Scotland website and download the guidance document for full details on eligibility.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer