Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
Culture Organisations and Venues Recovery Fund Round 2 – Applications open 17th June
Scotland’s First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, announced on Friday 11 May 2021 that the Scottish Government would deliver a second round of the Cultural Organisations and Venues Recovery Fund. The purpose of this fund is to offer further support to Round 1 recipients and also to help eligible organisations that didn’t receive funding in the first round.
The Scottish Government has made available £25 million for a second round of this fund as well as the Performing Venues Relief Fund.
The fund is intended to support organisations which are vital to the cultural life of Scotland, but which need financial support to prevent insolvency and/or significant job losses due to COVID-19.
Who can apply?
1. Cultural organisations and venues that were awarded funding in Round 1 of this fund, have complied with their funding agreement, and require further funding to help prevent insolvency and/or significant job losses.
2. Other cultural organisations and venues which are eligible but either did not previously apply, or did not receive funding in Round 1, and now require funding to help prevent insolvency and/or significant job losses.
Please visit the Creative Scotland website and download the guidance document for full details on eligibility.
- Rowan Consultancy fundraising news
- Latest VisitScotland/Business Gateway Digital Webinars
- Sustainable sleeping: Crieff Hydro introduces new eco bedding
- Catering to Celebrancy via Covid
- Guildry Want to Get Behind Local Apprenticeships
- Microsoft Office Excel: Intermediate Level Full Details and Booking
- Strategic Transport Projects Review or STPR2 - Scottish Government Recommendations
- Unlocking tax savings through capital allowances
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 18 January 2022
- Professional sport allocated £2.55 million of COVID support
- France to relax travel rules from the UK
- Covid self-isolation in England being cut to five full days
- Scottish business leaders target USA for first in-person trade missions since pandemic began
- Google will spend £730m to 'reinvigorate' its UK offices
- UK economy above pre-Covid levels in November
- COVID 19 Business Support and Continuity Tourism Fund
- SCC: Economic recovery at risk as COVID concerns curtail business growth
- Taxi and Private Hire Driver and Operator Support Fund 2022
- Nightclub Closure Fund
- Crowd restrictions lifted for outdoor events
- ScotWind offshore auction raises £700m
- Introduction to Excel Full Details and Booking
- The DigitalBoost Development Grant has reopened
- Perth event is designed to support the recovery of tourism businesses