Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels has signed an associate hotel agreement with The Drummond Arms in St. Fillans supporting them with a full refurbishment of before reopening to the public spring/summer 2023.
The Drummond Arms, most recently known as the Loch Earn Brewery and Hotel, is situated on the stunning banks of Loch Earn.
The hotel features 38 bedrooms, three restaurants, three bars including a loch-side beer garden, and a coffee shop. The property also has direct loch access, with ten moorings, three piers and a private slipway.
Stephen Leckie, CEO of Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels, said: “We are absolutely delighted to welcome The Drummond Arms as our second associated hotel.
“We will be working in partnership with the new owners to undertake a full refurbishment of the hotel in the next 18 months with a view to welcoming guests in spring/summer 2023.
“We have also undertaken responsibility for the day-to-day running of the waterfront which will be offering paddle boarding and kayak rentals until the very end of the summer season. The café will also be operating between the hours of 10am to 6pm daily. These are great facilities for guests of Crieff Hydro Hotel and self-catering guests as well as for locals too and we hope our investment in it helps to build on the great amenities in the community.
“The hotel and its fantastic location is a great opportunity to develop an exciting leisure and hospitality offering for the area.”
The hotel also has its very own brewery, which has been purchased by the new owners with a view to opening next year.
St. Fillans is a picturesque village which lies at the eastern end of Loch Earn on the A85 road, within easy reach of Glasgow, Stirling, Perth and Edinburgh making it a perfect location.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer