Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels has signed an associate hotel agreement with The Drummond Arms in St. Fillans supporting them with a full refurbishment of before reopening to the public spring/summer 2023.
The Drummond Arms, most recently known as the Loch Earn Brewery and Hotel, is situated on the stunning banks of Loch Earn.
The hotel features 38 bedrooms, three restaurants, three bars including a loch-side beer garden, and a coffee shop. The property also has direct loch access, with ten moorings, three piers and a private slipway.
Stephen Leckie, CEO of Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels, said: “We are absolutely delighted to welcome The Drummond Arms as our second associated hotel.
“We will be working in partnership with the new owners to undertake a full refurbishment of the hotel in the next 18 months with a view to welcoming guests in spring/summer 2023.
“We have also undertaken responsibility for the day-to-day running of the waterfront which will be offering paddle boarding and kayak rentals until the very end of the summer season. The café will also be operating between the hours of 10am to 6pm daily. These are great facilities for guests of Crieff Hydro Hotel and self-catering guests as well as for locals too and we hope our investment in it helps to build on the great amenities in the community.
“The hotel and its fantastic location is a great opportunity to develop an exciting leisure and hospitality offering for the area.”
The hotel also has its very own brewery, which has been purchased by the new owners with a view to opening next year.
St. Fillans is a picturesque village which lies at the eastern end of Loch Earn on the A85 road, within easy reach of Glasgow, Stirling, Perth and Edinburgh making it a perfect location.
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May