Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
Funding of between £1,000 and £100,000 is available for individual creatives and arts organisations to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Yes, if you are a freelance or self-employed artist or creative practitioner in Scotland, or an organisation or group whose work involves the art, screen or creative industries. You must have a UK bank account.
How long does this take?
This will depend on the complexity of your application. You will normally receive a decision within 8 to 12 weeks. There are no deadlines for this fund and you can apply at any time during the year.
The overall budget for the Open Fund for Individuals and the Open Fund for Organisations consists of £7.5 million of National Lottery money.
The fund is open all year round, with no deadlines, and can support activity for up to 12 months. All applicants must have a UK bank account.
Creative Scotland can accept applications for amounts between £1,000 and £100,000. If you are applying for between £15,001 and £100,000, they will ask you to tell them more about some elements of your project or activity. You also must fill in and provide a risk assessment form with your application.
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer