Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
This fund will close on Monday 24 May at 12 noon and it will not be possible to submit an application thereafter. Please apply now.
The purpose of this fund is to support those qualifying businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and regulations and have had no financial support from the Scottish Government funding support schemes since 9 October 2020.
This funding is aimed at micro and small businesses across all sectors and company types, including those that do not pay Non-Domestic Rates.
This fund will offer a one-off grant per eligible business based on 3 categories:
Owner operated businesses, no employees - £4,000
Businesses employing 2 - 10 staff - £7,000
Businesses employing 11 or more staff - £10,000
This funding is specifically for:
Businesses that supply goods or services to those who have been closed or restricted eg home-based B2B businesses (caterers; events/conference organisers, bands, DJs, photographers etc.) cleaning businesses; tradespeople; facilities management businesses, food/drink suppliers, AV companies;
Businesses facing hardship as an indirect consequence of the current travel restrictions (e.g. kennels and catteries; tour guides; removals);
Businesses who do not have business premises and are therefore ineligible for grants attached to the rates system.
- Stagecoach buses and coaches ready to keep Britain on the move during rail strikes
- Methods of Payment & Letters of Credit
- Incoterms 2020
- Bank of England Briefing
- Space Suppliers Summit Glasgow
- Commuters Switching to Cars Face Record UK Petrol Prices to Fill Up
- Spirit of the Highlands and Islands Campaign Launched
- UK Faces Biggest Rail Strike In 30 Years
- Funding Update from Invest In Perth and June Bulletin
- Bank of England, Agency for Scotland Briefing, 23rd June 2022
- The latest Perth & Kinross Economic Data summary published
- Rail strike to halt 90% of ScotRail train services
- Nicola Sturgeon unveils case for Scottish independence
- Balbeggie care home worker shows off his art skills in Channel 4 reality show
- Outstanding students celebrated in prizegiving ceremony
- Everest Inn, Perth, scoops Curry Restaurant of the Year Award at Scottish Curry Awards
- Binn Group buys out neighbouring Perth metals business
- Imaginative young Perthshire people to inspire design at flagship site
- Renowned Scottish visitor attraction joins Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels
- Deal struck for successful Perth business GS Group
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak outlines further measures to tackle the cost of living crisis
- Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance marks nine years in the air
- Stagecoach celebrates Scottish Bus Week by encouraging people to ditch their cars and try the bus
- Accounting, Administration and Business Taster Sessions at Perth College UHI