Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
This fund will close on Monday 24 May at 12 noon and it will not be possible to submit an application thereafter. Please apply now.
The purpose of this fund is to support those qualifying businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and regulations and have had no financial support from the Scottish Government funding support schemes since 9 October 2020.
This funding is aimed at micro and small businesses across all sectors and company types, including those that do not pay Non-Domestic Rates.
This fund will offer a one-off grant per eligible business based on 3 categories:
Owner operated businesses, no employees - £4,000
Businesses employing 2 - 10 staff - £7,000
Businesses employing 11 or more staff - £10,000
This funding is specifically for:
Businesses that supply goods or services to those who have been closed or restricted eg home-based B2B businesses (caterers; events/conference organisers, bands, DJs, photographers etc.) cleaning businesses; tradespeople; facilities management businesses, food/drink suppliers, AV companies;
Businesses facing hardship as an indirect consequence of the current travel restrictions (e.g. kennels and catteries; tour guides; removals);
Businesses who do not have business premises and are therefore ineligible for grants attached to the rates system.
- Aberdeen to host second UK trade meeting with United States
- Call to Restore, Recover & Reform as Council candidates in Perth and Kinross urged to back local businesses
- Balhousie Care Group Chairman shortlisted in Scottish Ex-Forces in Business Awards
- Stagecoach confirms new fares for passengers in the east of Scotland
- Stagecoach takes major step towards the opening of new Perth customer contact centre as Scottish customers start to use the new service
- Chamber Golf Day Open for Bookings and Backed by Carbon
- Tayside and Strathearn Help for Ukraine
- Annual Golf Day: Friday 16th September 2022 at Strathmore Golf Centre
- Binn Group installs repurposed materials artwork to promote international Earth Day
- Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme
- Digital apprenticeship development
- Retail sales fall as rising cost of living bites
- Nearly one in five Scottish employers are likely to make redundancies in the year ahead
- India and UK to press ahead with talks on free trade deal
- Carbon Financial Partners are on the move!
- Balhousie staff shine at awards ceremony
- Murrayshall launch new F&B outlets
- Scottish economy faltering as businesses report record high concerns over inflation and rising costs
- Shop sales slow as people rein in spending
- Biggest squeeze for public sector pay in 20 years
- Scotland sees fall in real wage growth and unemployment
- Scottish Islands Passport Launched
- PACE Support
- War set to cut Ukraine's economy by almost half