Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
This fund will close on Monday 24 May at 12 noon and it will not be possible to submit an application thereafter. Please apply now.
The purpose of this fund is to support those qualifying businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and regulations and have had no financial support from the Scottish Government funding support schemes since 9 October 2020.
This funding is aimed at micro and small businesses across all sectors and company types, including those that do not pay Non-Domestic Rates.
This fund will offer a one-off grant per eligible business based on 3 categories:
Owner operated businesses, no employees - £4,000
Businesses employing 2 - 10 staff - £7,000
Businesses employing 11 or more staff - £10,000
This funding is specifically for:
Businesses that supply goods or services to those who have been closed or restricted eg home-based B2B businesses (caterers; events/conference organisers, bands, DJs, photographers etc.) cleaning businesses; tradespeople; facilities management businesses, food/drink suppliers, AV companies;
Businesses facing hardship as an indirect consequence of the current travel restrictions (e.g. kennels and catteries; tour guides; removals);
Businesses who do not have business premises and are therefore ineligible for grants attached to the rates system.
- Colombian Market and Opportunities for Scottish Business
- Family Reunions at Balhousie
- Scottish Government Toolkit - Helping Your Business Open Safely
- Blackadders - This isn’t just any trade mark infringement…
- Scottish Government Coronavirus Update Tuesday 20th April 2021
- Moving to Level 3
- Lockdown restrictions continue to be eased
- Voyager closes £874,000 crowdfunding round 35 days early due to oversubscription
- Perth City Centre Website – how to register your reopening details
- Royal Bank of Scotland Re-Launches Enterprise Programme
- Rally for Growth - Party Leader Events
- Scottish Government Daily Update 13th April 2021
- Charity works – if ever you needed proof - Barnardo’s Works
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach