Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
This fund will close on Monday 24 May at 12 noon and it will not be possible to submit an application thereafter. Please apply now.
The purpose of this fund is to support those qualifying businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and regulations and have had no financial support from the Scottish Government funding support schemes since 9 October 2020.
This funding is aimed at micro and small businesses across all sectors and company types, including those that do not pay Non-Domestic Rates.
This fund will offer a one-off grant per eligible business based on 3 categories:
Owner operated businesses, no employees - £4,000
Businesses employing 2 - 10 staff - £7,000
Businesses employing 11 or more staff - £10,000
This funding is specifically for:
Businesses that supply goods or services to those who have been closed or restricted eg home-based B2B businesses (caterers; events/conference organisers, bands, DJs, photographers etc.) cleaning businesses; tradespeople; facilities management businesses, food/drink suppliers, AV companies;
Businesses facing hardship as an indirect consequence of the current travel restrictions (e.g. kennels and catteries; tour guides; removals);
Businesses who do not have business premises and are therefore ineligible for grants attached to the rates system.
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY
- 5 Employment Law Seminars in 5 Days
- Proposed Development at West Kinfauns
- Local Business Supports Freelancers in Growing Virtual Sector
- £7Million Global Screen Fund Launched
- Government Spending Highest Since WWII
- Scottish Government Daily Update 24th April 2021