Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
This fund will close on Monday 24 May at 12 noon and it will not be possible to submit an application thereafter. Please apply now.
The purpose of this fund is to support those qualifying businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and regulations and have had no financial support from the Scottish Government funding support schemes since 9 October 2020.
This funding is aimed at micro and small businesses across all sectors and company types, including those that do not pay Non-Domestic Rates.
This fund will offer a one-off grant per eligible business based on 3 categories:
Owner operated businesses, no employees - £4,000
Businesses employing 2 - 10 staff - £7,000
Businesses employing 11 or more staff - £10,000
This funding is specifically for:
Businesses that supply goods or services to those who have been closed or restricted eg home-based B2B businesses (caterers; events/conference organisers, bands, DJs, photographers etc.) cleaning businesses; tradespeople; facilities management businesses, food/drink suppliers, AV companies;
Businesses facing hardship as an indirect consequence of the current travel restrictions (e.g. kennels and catteries; tour guides; removals);
Businesses who do not have business premises and are therefore ineligible for grants attached to the rates system.
- Stephen Leckie honoured with HIT Industry Award 2021
- Thorntons Recruit Five New Solicitors
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club
- MACNABS TRAINEE INTAKE INCREASES TO FOUR
- Ryder Cup Veteran Lawrie in Action at Blairgowrie
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks