Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
The Scottish Government are seeking views on how they use devolved and local tax powers as part of the Scottish Budget 2022-23 in order to build stronger fiscal foundations for Scotland’s future.
This includes tax priorities for the duration of the current Parliament (2021-26) and the first Framework for Tax in Scotland.
According to the Scottish Government, ''it is envisaged that the Framework for Tax will underpin and support the development of tax policy in Scotland, creating greater transparency and coherency, as well as improving sequencing and to ensure a forward thinking approach is adopted.''
The deadline for responses to the consulation is 26th October 2021. Scottish Chambers of Commerce will be submitting a response to the consulation.
If you wish to, please feel free to share any feedback or input to inform the SCC submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May