Colombian Market and Opportunities for Scottish Business
Is your business ready to go global?
The Scottish Chambers of Commerce Network is making the most of its unique position as a globally trusted and credible partner, working in partnership with the Scottish Government to boost Scotland's exporting performance. Through its International Trade Partnership programme, it offers Scottish businesses an unrivalled opportunity to identify new markets and start their exporting journey today.
Colombia is a country of 50 million people with rising incomes and a growing middle class with more buying power than ever before, making it an attractive emerging economy and strong market for British exports. Market opportunities have been identified within Renewables; Food & Drink; Infrastructure and Tech (FinTech, Software).
Ahead of this mission, Inverclyde Chamber of Commerce are holding an event to provide an overview of the Colombian market and opportunities for Scottish businesses there, which I think you will find really interesting. This will be on Wed next week (Apr 28th) at 14:00 and you are all kindly invited. It will last 30 mins but you can stay for Q&A at the end if you have more time, please register here.
The network’s upcoming international trade missions are
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions