Colombian Market and Opportunities for Scottish Business
Is your business ready to go global?
The Scottish Chambers of Commerce Network is making the most of its unique position as a globally trusted and credible partner, working in partnership with the Scottish Government to boost Scotland's exporting performance. Through its International Trade Partnership programme, it offers Scottish businesses an unrivalled opportunity to identify new markets and start their exporting journey today.
Colombia is a country of 50 million people with rising incomes and a growing middle class with more buying power than ever before, making it an attractive emerging economy and strong market for British exports. Market opportunities have been identified within Renewables; Food & Drink; Infrastructure and Tech (FinTech, Software).
Ahead of this mission, Inverclyde Chamber of Commerce are holding an event to provide an overview of the Colombian market and opportunities for Scottish businesses there, which I think you will find really interesting. This will be on Wed next week (Apr 28th) at 14:00 and you are all kindly invited. It will last 30 mins but you can stay for Q&A at the end if you have more time, please register here.
The network’s upcoming international trade missions are
- Kilmac Raises £8,000 for STV Children's Appeal
- Further trainees start their legal career with Thorntons
- Trade mission showcases Scottish luxury on a global stage
- Lavish Praise for Big Country Golf Club
- MACNABS TRAINEE INTAKE INCREASES TO FOUR
- Ryder Cup Veteran Lawrie in Action at Blairgowrie
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax