Club 300 Expansion
Club 300 Perth to reopen on 26th April
Club 300 Perth is a unique 300 member only community that was founded in Perth in 2015. Its success has led to the gym model being franchised, with the latest Club 300 opening in Glasgow Southside later this month. They have an ambitious 90,000 member vision over 300 clubs in the next 15 years.
With lower member numbers and a focus on service and expertise, many local business-people and Chamber members choose Club 300 as a networking gym.
Opening again on 26 April 2021, Club 300 are welcoming applications for membership. You can join for free using code NOFEE saving £49.00 via their website www.club300.co.uk
Mike Lindsay, founder of Club 300, says: “I would encourage anyone interested in membership to reach out to discuss any specific questions they may have prior to joining. I would also like to hear from any businesses looking to set up a wellness programme for their workforce.”
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Law firm reaches £500k fundraising milestone for Cash for Kids
- Scottish Government Daily Update 30th March 2021
- Updated Guardianship Practices During COVID-19: The Way Forward?
- UK Government Extends Temporary Insolvency Measures
- Food and Drink Business Training Programme
- Apprentice Employer Grant - Deadline Extended
- Perth & Kinross Council using Trackplot to safeguard lone workers