Club 300 Expansion
Club 300 Perth to reopen on 26th April
Club 300 Perth is a unique 300 member only community that was founded in Perth in 2015. Its success has led to the gym model being franchised, with the latest Club 300 opening in Glasgow Southside later this month. They have an ambitious 90,000 member vision over 300 clubs in the next 15 years.
With lower member numbers and a focus on service and expertise, many local business-people and Chamber members choose Club 300 as a networking gym.
Opening again on 26 April 2021, Club 300 are welcoming applications for membership. You can join for free using code NOFEE saving £49.00 via their website www.club300.co.uk
Mike Lindsay, founder of Club 300, says: “I would encourage anyone interested in membership to reach out to discuss any specific questions they may have prior to joining. I would also like to hear from any businesses looking to set up a wellness programme for their workforce.”
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer