Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
Moving Goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland?
The UK has left the EU and the Northern Ireland Protocol came into force on 1 January 2021. The way businesses move goods between Great Britain to Northern Ireland has changed.
If your business moves goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland it’s important you act now to comply with the new rules. This simple guide highlights five key actions you can take now as well as additional guidance and support.
For the latest guidance on the Northern Ireland Protocol, please visit Moving goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland .
If you move goods into Northern Ireland, the free-to-use Trader Support Service will help you navigate the changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Lindsays: The Point of Return
- Blackadders: Electronic Communications Code
- Social Enterprise Awards Scotland
- Stagecoach teams up with NHS in Scotland to offer discounted bus travel to Scotland’s key workers
- Blackadders: Planning and Innovating in the Rural Hospitality Sector
- Bounce Back Into Business With Free PR and Marketing Package
- Scottish lockdown easing ‘likely’ to be delayed until July
- Take part in the China International Import Expo
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme