Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
Moving Goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland?
The UK has left the EU and the Northern Ireland Protocol came into force on 1 January 2021. The way businesses move goods between Great Britain to Northern Ireland has changed.
If your business moves goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland it’s important you act now to comply with the new rules. This simple guide highlights five key actions you can take now as well as additional guidance and support.
For the latest guidance on the Northern Ireland Protocol, please visit Moving goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland .
If you move goods into Northern Ireland, the free-to-use Trader Support Service will help you navigate the changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer
- Limited number of trade spaces still available at Scottish Game Fair
- DigitalBoost Development Grant – Reopened
- Charity photography competition launched on World Photography day
- Murrayshall supports Cash for Kids with inaugural ProAm golf tournament
- Fund to support food & drink producers and suppliers
- Help to Grow: Management scheme
- New programme to support growth of UK cyber sector
- Invitation to Perthshire Chamber of Commerce 2021 Golf Day!
- Are you ready for the ISDN switchoff?
- Stagecoach carries out first trials of new bridge alert technology
- Perth care homes calling for ‘Everyday Heroes’ as they run flash recruitment events
- Workplace testing rolled out to boost recovery
- ScotSpirit Holiday Voucher Scheme
- Success For New Perthshire Business With National Finalist Nomination
- Global warming will hit 1.5C by 2040, warns IPCC report
- Scotland Loves Local £10 million fund launched
- UK live events sector promised Covid insurance scheme
- New guidance for businesses and workplaces - Beyond Level 0
- Member to Member Offer: Colour Me In video brochure
- Family Fun Day to Mark Perth Firm, GS Group's, Milestone Birthday
- Scotland to move beyond level 0 from Monday 9th August
- No quarantine requirements for fully jabbed US and EU travellers
- Stagecoach to Create 80 Jobs at New UK Customer Contact Centre in Perth