Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
Moving Goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland?
The UK has left the EU and the Northern Ireland Protocol came into force on 1 January 2021. The way businesses move goods between Great Britain to Northern Ireland has changed.
If your business moves goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland it’s important you act now to comply with the new rules. This simple guide highlights five key actions you can take now as well as additional guidance and support.
For the latest guidance on the Northern Ireland Protocol, please visit Moving goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland .
If you move goods into Northern Ireland, the free-to-use Trader Support Service will help you navigate the changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?