Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
Moving Goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland?
The UK has left the EU and the Northern Ireland Protocol came into force on 1 January 2021. The way businesses move goods between Great Britain to Northern Ireland has changed.
If your business moves goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland it’s important you act now to comply with the new rules. This simple guide highlights five key actions you can take now as well as additional guidance and support.
For the latest guidance on the Northern Ireland Protocol, please visit Moving goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland .
If you move goods into Northern Ireland, the free-to-use Trader Support Service will help you navigate the changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access