Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
Castle Water is delighted to confirm that it has secured recommended supplier status for a further major national framework agreement through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), for the provision of water and wastewater services to the public sector in England.
This is the fourth CCS framework agreement of its kind to be secured by Castle Water. In 2017 Castle Water became one of the first water retailers to successfully carry out a bulk transfer of English public sector customers by successfully securing its first CCS framework agreement.
This latest win confirms that Castle Water remains at the forefront of innovation in the UK water market with continuing success in delivering a tailored service to public sector customers.
John Reynolds OBE, Castle Water CEO, said: “I am delighted that our relationship with CCS and our CCS customers continues to strengthen. We understand the specific needs of our public sector customers to receive high service standards while achieving real cost savings. Our dedicated Public Sector teamwork in partnership with our CCS customers to reduce water costs, support efficiency and help to meet environmental and sustainability targets.”
Sam Ulyatt, Strategic Category Commercial Director for Crown Commercial Service, said: “In April 2017 we brought the largest public sector water framework agreement to the UK market. The agreement is supporting the public sector to receive whole life value in service and costs reduced on its customers water bills, leveraging the buying power of the public sector to support the delivery of efficient and effective public services.”
- SCC Comment ahead of 2nd Meaningful Vote
- The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
- Are Ubers drivers considered to be workers?
- GP Sustainability Loan Fund
- The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- Brexit Update
- STAGECOACH BOOSTS PERTHSHIRE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES BY GETTING ON BOARD WITH MI REWARDS INITIATIVE
- There’s still time to top-up your State Pension
- Government proposals to extend legal protections for pregnant women and new mothers
- Thorntons Employment Law Update
- TEMPERATURES RISE AS BUSINESSES TACKLE THE MENOPAUSE AT WORK
- ARCHIE FOUNDATION SPRING BALL TABLES AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Record £62k sum raised for Cash for Kids
- University of Dundee to provide new Graduate Apprenticeship opportunities
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY AND COST PRESSURES TAKING TOLL ON SCOTTISH ECONOMY
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions