Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
Castle Water is delighted to confirm that it has secured recommended supplier status for a further major national framework agreement through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), for the provision of water and wastewater services to the public sector in England.
This is the fourth CCS framework agreement of its kind to be secured by Castle Water. In 2017 Castle Water became one of the first water retailers to successfully carry out a bulk transfer of English public sector customers by successfully securing its first CCS framework agreement.
This latest win confirms that Castle Water remains at the forefront of innovation in the UK water market with continuing success in delivering a tailored service to public sector customers.
John Reynolds OBE, Castle Water CEO, said: “I am delighted that our relationship with CCS and our CCS customers continues to strengthen. We understand the specific needs of our public sector customers to receive high service standards while achieving real cost savings. Our dedicated Public Sector teamwork in partnership with our CCS customers to reduce water costs, support efficiency and help to meet environmental and sustainability targets.”
Sam Ulyatt, Strategic Category Commercial Director for Crown Commercial Service, said: “In April 2017 we brought the largest public sector water framework agreement to the UK market. The agreement is supporting the public sector to receive whole life value in service and costs reduced on its customers water bills, leveraging the buying power of the public sector to support the delivery of efficient and effective public services.”
- Support for Self Employed
- Covid-19: Guidance for parents who share care of their children
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Do you still have to carry out your contracts?
- UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Perthshire school donates tablet devices to local care home to help residents keep in touch with loved ones
- Thorntons Advice for Small Businesses
- Financial Support Schemes for Businesses - Covid-19
- Free Information Sharing Opportunities with DC Thomson Media
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 7
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 6
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 5
- Employment Changes April 2020
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers - Part 4
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 2
- • Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 1
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Employers – Part 3
- Covid-19 Market Update 16th March 2020
- Remote Working : Covid-19 / Corona Virus
- Chamber Network Update - Coronavirus
- Absent staff showing Coronavirus symptoms should be paid full wage’ urges Scots employment lawyer
- Scone Palace & Estates appoints a new Chief Executive
- PCC: International Trade Survey 2020 Q1
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Aberdein Considine strengthens Tayside Private Client team with Partner appointment