Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
Castle Water is delighted to confirm that it has secured recommended supplier status for a further major national framework agreement through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), for the provision of water and wastewater services to the public sector in England.
This is the fourth CCS framework agreement of its kind to be secured by Castle Water. In 2017 Castle Water became one of the first water retailers to successfully carry out a bulk transfer of English public sector customers by successfully securing its first CCS framework agreement.
This latest win confirms that Castle Water remains at the forefront of innovation in the UK water market with continuing success in delivering a tailored service to public sector customers.
John Reynolds OBE, Castle Water CEO, said: “I am delighted that our relationship with CCS and our CCS customers continues to strengthen. We understand the specific needs of our public sector customers to receive high service standards while achieving real cost savings. Our dedicated Public Sector teamwork in partnership with our CCS customers to reduce water costs, support efficiency and help to meet environmental and sustainability targets.”
Sam Ulyatt, Strategic Category Commercial Director for Crown Commercial Service, said: “In April 2017 we brought the largest public sector water framework agreement to the UK market. The agreement is supporting the public sector to receive whole life value in service and costs reduced on its customers water bills, leveraging the buying power of the public sector to support the delivery of efficient and effective public services.”
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"