Castle Water wins fourth multi-million-pound deal with the public sector in England
Castle Water is delighted to confirm that it has secured recommended supplier status for a further major national framework agreement through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), for the provision of water and wastewater services to the public sector in England.
This is the fourth CCS framework agreement of its kind to be secured by Castle Water. In 2017 Castle Water became one of the first water retailers to successfully carry out a bulk transfer of English public sector customers by successfully securing its first CCS framework agreement.
This latest win confirms that Castle Water remains at the forefront of innovation in the UK water market with continuing success in delivering a tailored service to public sector customers.
John Reynolds OBE, Castle Water CEO, said: “I am delighted that our relationship with CCS and our CCS customers continues to strengthen. We understand the specific needs of our public sector customers to receive high service standards while achieving real cost savings. Our dedicated Public Sector teamwork in partnership with our CCS customers to reduce water costs, support efficiency and help to meet environmental and sustainability targets.”
Sam Ulyatt, Strategic Category Commercial Director for Crown Commercial Service, said: “In April 2017 we brought the largest public sector water framework agreement to the UK market. The agreement is supporting the public sector to receive whole life value in service and costs reduced on its customers water bills, leveraging the buying power of the public sector to support the delivery of efficient and effective public services.”
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access