Castle Water Reveals New Brand
Castle Water, the UK’s leading independent business water supplier, has been at the forefront in defining the new water market and offering disruptive, innovative, 5-star services to its customers since the market opened in Scotland in 2014, and in England in 2017.
While the company nears its 5th anniversary in April, the innovative and pioneering approach on which the company was founded on continues, as they explore new ways to grow and strengthen their position within the industry.
Castle Water CEO, John Reynolds OBE, announced, “I am delighted to reveal that today, after months of planning, we will launch the new Castle Water brand.
Our new brand embraces all that we stand for: independence, tenacity, industry leading expertise, transparency, high ethical standards, community engagement, investing in our people for success, and 5-star customer service.”
The roll-out of the new brand will continue throughout the coming months across the Castle Water UK offices in Perthshire, Ayr, Leeds, Manchester, London and Portsmouth.
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit
- Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business
- Star Award Scene Setters
- Star Sponsors Revealed