Castle Water Reveals New Brand
Castle Water, the UK’s leading independent business water supplier, has been at the forefront in defining the new water market and offering disruptive, innovative, 5-star services to its customers since the market opened in Scotland in 2014, and in England in 2017.
While the company nears its 5th anniversary in April, the innovative and pioneering approach on which the company was founded on continues, as they explore new ways to grow and strengthen their position within the industry.
Castle Water CEO, John Reynolds OBE, announced, “I am delighted to reveal that today, after months of planning, we will launch the new Castle Water brand.
Our new brand embraces all that we stand for: independence, tenacity, industry leading expertise, transparency, high ethical standards, community engagement, investing in our people for success, and 5-star customer service.”
The roll-out of the new brand will continue throughout the coming months across the Castle Water UK offices in Perthshire, Ayr, Leeds, Manchester, London and Portsmouth.
- The Enchanted Forest delivers £7.6million shot in the arm to Perthshire economy
- SCC Comment ahead of 2nd Meaningful Vote
- The Enchanted Forest featured in leading guide book series
- Are Ubers drivers considered to be workers?
- GP Sustainability Loan Fund
- The importance of professional photos in Estate Agency
- Tools & Resources to Prepare for Brexit
- Brexit Update
- STAGECOACH BOOSTS PERTHSHIRE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES BY GETTING ON BOARD WITH MI REWARDS INITIATIVE
- There’s still time to top-up your State Pension
- Government proposals to extend legal protections for pregnant women and new mothers
- Thorntons Employment Law Update
- TEMPERATURES RISE AS BUSINESSES TACKLE THE MENOPAUSE AT WORK
- ARCHIE FOUNDATION SPRING BALL TABLES AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Record £62k sum raised for Cash for Kids
- University of Dundee to provide new Graduate Apprenticeship opportunities
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY AND COST PRESSURES TAKING TOLL ON SCOTTISH ECONOMY
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce