Castle Water Reveals New Brand
Castle Water, the UK’s leading independent business water supplier, has been at the forefront in defining the new water market and offering disruptive, innovative, 5-star services to its customers since the market opened in Scotland in 2014, and in England in 2017.
While the company nears its 5th anniversary in April, the innovative and pioneering approach on which the company was founded on continues, as they explore new ways to grow and strengthen their position within the industry.
Castle Water CEO, John Reynolds OBE, announced, “I am delighted to reveal that today, after months of planning, we will launch the new Castle Water brand.
Our new brand embraces all that we stand for: independence, tenacity, industry leading expertise, transparency, high ethical standards, community engagement, investing in our people for success, and 5-star customer service.”
The roll-out of the new brand will continue throughout the coming months across the Castle Water UK offices in Perthshire, Ayr, Leeds, Manchester, London and Portsmouth.
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust announces 2019 charity partners
- Relocation: A potential financial disaster
- Power of attorney - planning our affairs
- New Scottish tourist route Heart 200 launch date confirmed
- Packed programme announced for 31st Scottish Game Fair
- Lifetime allowance tax could trap more than a million pension savers
- Confidence among Scottish businesses dips
- GDPR Doomsday – A Year On
- Double appointment for Thorntons land and rural business team
- PBN new committee unveils exciting programme of speakers
- Don’t confine Powers of Attorney to the elderly – businesses need them too
- Food sustainability takes centre stage at Scottish Game Fair 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Power of Attorney
- Scone Palace to host "spectacular" Scottish Axe Throwing Open this weekend
- Kiltwalk 2019
- Etape Caledonia Supports Lifesaving Work Of Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust makes record number of awards to a raft of worthy projects throughout Highland Perthshire
- Scottish business confidence rebounds in April
- Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery ‘goes public’ with its Secret Bar
- Brexit Amplifies Business Slowdown In Scottish Economy
- Enjoy a boat trip along the River Tay
- Menopause Festival to highlight the opportunities of 'third stage of life'
- Scottish Game Fair Receives "Staggering" Response from Traders
- Stagecoach East Scotland Shortlisted for Eleven Top Industry Awards