Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
Carrick Management is pleased to welcome two new starts to their team to support the growth of their business consultancy services. Kiera Breckons and Nicolas Ratcliffe have joined them through the UK Government’s Kickstart scheme which works with employers like us to create job placements for young people across the country. As a Living Wage accredited employer, Carrick are proud to offer the Living Wage to our new starts to further their ability to develop as part of our team.
The administration assistant roles will support the growth of Carrick Management. The roles include maintaining and updating Salesforce (our CRM system), preparing and editing letters and reports to support communication of key messaging throughout the business and with clients and the local community. In addition, they will be key members of their green team; driving positive environmental change in their business landscape.
Speaking of the new role, Kiera said: “I am excited to start my journey with Carrick Management and look forward to the new opportunities.” While Nicolas said: “Working with Carrick Management has given me the opportunity to work with local businesses in the city where I grew up. I now have the chance to support the local economy and use my skills gained at university.”
Managing Director of Carrick Management, Harry MacLean commented: “Carrick Management is delighted to offer opportunities to the local workforce as part of our commitment to the community. We are sure that Kiera and Nicolas will give valuable input in the next six months. We are also looking forward to introducing them to all of the businesses we work with and watching their careers develop.”
Carrick Management pride themselves on the education and enthusiasm of our team and look forward to growing our consultancy services to better businesses across Dundee & Angus, Perthshire and Fife.
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
- Inspirational Young Person Award - Applications Open
- Alan Titchmarsh backs Balhousie in Bloom
- ‘Extreme’ Social Distancing Rules Risk ‘Irreparably Damaging’ Scotland’s Arts Sector
- BBC Radio 5 Live - Media Opportunity
- Scotland's GDP Grew by 2.3% in Q4 2020
- Celebrations & Pizza for Balhousie Residents
- Furlough Mistakes Could Prove Costly
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund
- Queens Award for Enterprise 2022 - Applications Open
- Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
- Tay Cities Food and Drink Expo 2021
- TalentScotland, Business Immigration & Visa Support Service
- Scottish Elections - Party Manifesto Summary
- Marine Fund Scotland - Open Now
- Bus Drivers Rewarded in Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Scheme
- Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
- Perth Autism Support - 5K MAY