Carrick Management welcomes new employees through Kickstart Scheme
Carrick Management is pleased to welcome two new starts to their team to support the growth of their business consultancy services. Kiera Breckons and Nicolas Ratcliffe have joined them through the UK Government’s Kickstart scheme which works with employers like us to create job placements for young people across the country. As a Living Wage accredited employer, Carrick are proud to offer the Living Wage to our new starts to further their ability to develop as part of our team.
The administration assistant roles will support the growth of Carrick Management. The roles include maintaining and updating Salesforce (our CRM system), preparing and editing letters and reports to support communication of key messaging throughout the business and with clients and the local community. In addition, they will be key members of their green team; driving positive environmental change in their business landscape.
Speaking of the new role, Kiera said: “I am excited to start my journey with Carrick Management and look forward to the new opportunities.” While Nicolas said: “Working with Carrick Management has given me the opportunity to work with local businesses in the city where I grew up. I now have the chance to support the local economy and use my skills gained at university.”
Managing Director of Carrick Management, Harry MacLean commented: “Carrick Management is delighted to offer opportunities to the local workforce as part of our commitment to the community. We are sure that Kiera and Nicolas will give valuable input in the next six months. We are also looking forward to introducing them to all of the businesses we work with and watching their careers develop.”
Carrick Management pride themselves on the education and enthusiasm of our team and look forward to growing our consultancy services to better businesses across Dundee & Angus, Perthshire and Fife.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions