SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER member Carbon is celebrating its seventh consecutive Gold Standard Award win for Independent Financial Advice.
It’s one of the most coveted awards in the UK financial services industry.
It highlights outstanding practice within the industry and only a handful of firms achieve ‘Gold’ status each year.
Carbon is one of only 16 firms to receive the 2019 award across the following categories: Discretionary Fund Management, Fund Management (Institutional), Fund Management (Retail), Protection, Independent Financial Advice, Retirement Income and Wealth Management.
Carbon managing director Gordon Wilson said: “Every year it gets tougher to achieve the Gold Standard.
“We have to be able to demonstrate, year on year, improvement across the business.
“It is a major piece of work, running to over 8,000 words with at least ten members of the team contributing to the final submission. Because it is so hard won, it is hugely satisfying when we hear we have been successful, and 2019 is the seventh year in a row.”
“It is a real credit to the standard of the team we have at Carbon and it gets stronger every year.
“For our clients, it provides reassurance that we are striving to reach the highest standards and they benefit directly in the form of the very best advice and service we can offer.”
This year’s judges, chaired by Rosy Anand, head of Corporate Pensions Marketing with Aviva, praised Carbon for their commitment to its staff and clients to make continuous improvements and to supporting the wider community.
- Balhousie Care Group Introduce Thermal Imaging Cameras to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- New "Chat with Circular Tayside" Series
- Perth and Kinross Residents Invited to Travel the World with Live Active Leisure
- Coronavirus in Care Homes: Balhousie Care Group reveals three months of mixed messages
- Scottish Government: Bee Disease confirmed in Perthshire, 28 May 2020
- Scottish Firms' Confidence Rises but Remains Near Record Low
- Online Arabic Language Course Starts 1 June - 20% discount offered to Perthshire Chamber Members
- Deposit Returns Scheme
- Exercises to Practice When Working
- Scottish Government: BREXIT, 19 May 2020
- Balhousie Care Group provides jobs for former Michelin factory workers in latest example of community partnership
- Perthshire Care Home 'hugely touched' by community donations
- Buy Local, Eat Local : How to shop with your local food and drink businesses during lockdown
- £4.2 million C- Voucher funding to SMEs transitioning from Linear to Circular
- FRIDAY 8TH MAY: UK to Observe a Two Minute Silence to Commemorate the 75th Anniversary of VE Day
- Property Viewings Go Virtual
- Enchanted Forest Community Trust Steps in to help 26 Community Projects, 5 May 2020
- Balhousie Care Group Media Statement, 2 May 2020
- The Enchanted Forest Announces it is to Cancel the 2020 Event
- PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER TO LAUNCH “RECOVERY AND RESILIENCE PROGRAMME” AND MEMBERSHIP PROMOTIONS TO HELP REGION'S BUSINESSES THROUGH COVID-19
- Scone Palace to launch The Scottish Garden Show
- Balhousie Care Homes join in Live Gig from Singer Kate Nicoll
- Schools, Men's Shed and Local Businesses Provide Visors for Balhouse Care Group Staff
- Virtual youth work plan for PKC young people