SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER member Carbon is celebrating its seventh consecutive Gold Standard Award win for Independent Financial Advice.
It’s one of the most coveted awards in the UK financial services industry.
It highlights outstanding practice within the industry and only a handful of firms achieve ‘Gold’ status each year.
Carbon is one of only 16 firms to receive the 2019 award across the following categories: Discretionary Fund Management, Fund Management (Institutional), Fund Management (Retail), Protection, Independent Financial Advice, Retirement Income and Wealth Management.
Carbon managing director Gordon Wilson said: “Every year it gets tougher to achieve the Gold Standard.
“We have to be able to demonstrate, year on year, improvement across the business.
“It is a major piece of work, running to over 8,000 words with at least ten members of the team contributing to the final submission. Because it is so hard won, it is hugely satisfying when we hear we have been successful, and 2019 is the seventh year in a row.”
“It is a real credit to the standard of the team we have at Carbon and it gets stronger every year.
“For our clients, it provides reassurance that we are striving to reach the highest standards and they benefit directly in the form of the very best advice and service we can offer.”
This year’s judges, chaired by Rosy Anand, head of Corporate Pensions Marketing with Aviva, praised Carbon for their commitment to its staff and clients to make continuous improvements and to supporting the wider community.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum