SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER member Carbon is celebrating its seventh consecutive Gold Standard Award win for Independent Financial Advice.
It’s one of the most coveted awards in the UK financial services industry.
It highlights outstanding practice within the industry and only a handful of firms achieve ‘Gold’ status each year.
Carbon is one of only 16 firms to receive the 2019 award across the following categories: Discretionary Fund Management, Fund Management (Institutional), Fund Management (Retail), Protection, Independent Financial Advice, Retirement Income and Wealth Management.
Carbon managing director Gordon Wilson said: “Every year it gets tougher to achieve the Gold Standard.
“We have to be able to demonstrate, year on year, improvement across the business.
“It is a major piece of work, running to over 8,000 words with at least ten members of the team contributing to the final submission. Because it is so hard won, it is hugely satisfying when we hear we have been successful, and 2019 is the seventh year in a row.”
“It is a real credit to the standard of the team we have at Carbon and it gets stronger every year.
“For our clients, it provides reassurance that we are striving to reach the highest standards and they benefit directly in the form of the very best advice and service we can offer.”
This year’s judges, chaired by Rosy Anand, head of Corporate Pensions Marketing with Aviva, praised Carbon for their commitment to its staff and clients to make continuous improvements and to supporting the wider community.
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.
- Continued growth after expansion for leading law firm Thorntons
- Tax Avoidance Schemes and Liquidation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Law and the differences in regimes as between Scotland and England & Wales
- Scone Palace gets into shape with a January Jog
- Buses Are Key To Making Our Communities Cleaner And Ensuring Our High Streets Thrive As Pivotal Year Begins
- 2020 starts with a bang for Employment Law
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business