SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER member Carbon is celebrating its seventh consecutive Gold Standard Award win for Independent Financial Advice.
It’s one of the most coveted awards in the UK financial services industry.
It highlights outstanding practice within the industry and only a handful of firms achieve ‘Gold’ status each year.
Carbon is one of only 16 firms to receive the 2019 award across the following categories: Discretionary Fund Management, Fund Management (Institutional), Fund Management (Retail), Protection, Independent Financial Advice, Retirement Income and Wealth Management.
Carbon managing director Gordon Wilson said: “Every year it gets tougher to achieve the Gold Standard.
“We have to be able to demonstrate, year on year, improvement across the business.
“It is a major piece of work, running to over 8,000 words with at least ten members of the team contributing to the final submission. Because it is so hard won, it is hugely satisfying when we hear we have been successful, and 2019 is the seventh year in a row.”
“It is a real credit to the standard of the team we have at Carbon and it gets stronger every year.
“For our clients, it provides reassurance that we are striving to reach the highest standards and they benefit directly in the form of the very best advice and service we can offer.”
This year’s judges, chaired by Rosy Anand, head of Corporate Pensions Marketing with Aviva, praised Carbon for their commitment to its staff and clients to make continuous improvements and to supporting the wider community.
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access