SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
PERTHSHIRE CHAMBER member Carbon is celebrating its seventh consecutive Gold Standard Award win for Independent Financial Advice.
It’s one of the most coveted awards in the UK financial services industry.
It highlights outstanding practice within the industry and only a handful of firms achieve ‘Gold’ status each year.
Carbon is one of only 16 firms to receive the 2019 award across the following categories: Discretionary Fund Management, Fund Management (Institutional), Fund Management (Retail), Protection, Independent Financial Advice, Retirement Income and Wealth Management.
Carbon managing director Gordon Wilson said: “Every year it gets tougher to achieve the Gold Standard.
“We have to be able to demonstrate, year on year, improvement across the business.
“It is a major piece of work, running to over 8,000 words with at least ten members of the team contributing to the final submission. Because it is so hard won, it is hugely satisfying when we hear we have been successful, and 2019 is the seventh year in a row.”
“It is a real credit to the standard of the team we have at Carbon and it gets stronger every year.
“For our clients, it provides reassurance that we are striving to reach the highest standards and they benefit directly in the form of the very best advice and service we can offer.”
This year’s judges, chaired by Rosy Anand, head of Corporate Pensions Marketing with Aviva, praised Carbon for their commitment to its staff and clients to make continuous improvements and to supporting the wider community.
- China-Britain Business Council - UK-China Consumer Week, 19th - 23rd April
- Aspen Waite reach out to the business world with dedicated radio station
- Temporary Restrictions Fund for Childcare Providers
- SMART SCOTLAND Grant – Applications Open
- Sir Tom Hunter's Economic Report - Backed by 27 Scottish Business Leaders
- Global Travel Taskforce publishes framework for restarting international travel
- Children can lose out if step-parent changes the Will
- Cyber-attacks. What can you do to protect your organisation's personal data?
- Call for Artists - Perthshire Open Studios is back for 2021
- Fairways Look to Help Boost Economy by Launching ‘Build Back Better’ Fund
- Perthshire Chamber calls for “relationship reset” as Holyrood elections approach
- Club 300 Expansion
- Spirit of Perthshire Whisky Festival
- Scottish Government Daily Update 7th April 2021
- Penny the care home dog "feeling the love" as the pennies come rolling in
- Increased Productivity in Home Working
- Change in Moving Goods to Northern Ireland
- Two Million Workers Receive Pay Rise
- Balhousie Holdings - Supreme Court Ruling
- Agricultural Leases - Amnesty Notice Deadline
- Queen's Awards Open for Entries - Perth and Kinross Businesses Urged to Enter
- All Strong Mind & Body Programme Free for Perth & Kinross Residents
- Glenalmond Pupils Trained as Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- Join BBC Debate Night's HEALTHCARE SPECIAL - Wednesday 7th April 2021