Carbon back Open winner's foundation
Blairgowrie Golf Club hosted a successful Paul Lawrie Foundation Golf Day.
The event, sponsored by Perthshire Chamber members Carbon Financial, supported the Foundation established by the 1999 Open champion and Ryder Cup vice-captain to develop young sporting talent.
Pictured with the famous Claret Jug at the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup venue are the winning team (from left): Bob Mackie, Charlie Gallagher, Paul Lawrie, Mark Christie and Ross McKay.
Carbon Financial managing director Gordon Wilson said: “We are delighted to be supporters of Paul’s Foundation, which is doing marvelous work nurturing the next generation of talented girls and boys.
“Paul took time to play a few holes with each of the teams, offered some valuable advice at a tutorial on the practice ground and entertained guests with a wide-ranging question and answer session.”
Carbon Financial, who are long-time sponsors of the Chamber's annual golf day, are Premier Partners at Blairgowrie Golf Club.
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access