Carbon back Open winner's foundation
Blairgowrie Golf Club hosted a successful Paul Lawrie Foundation Golf Day.
The event, sponsored by Perthshire Chamber members Carbon Financial, supported the Foundation established by the 1999 Open champion and Ryder Cup vice-captain to develop young sporting talent.
Pictured with the famous Claret Jug at the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup venue are the winning team (from left): Bob Mackie, Charlie Gallagher, Paul Lawrie, Mark Christie and Ross McKay.
Carbon Financial managing director Gordon Wilson said: “We are delighted to be supporters of Paul’s Foundation, which is doing marvelous work nurturing the next generation of talented girls and boys.
“Paul took time to play a few holes with each of the teams, offered some valuable advice at a tutorial on the practice ground and entertained guests with a wide-ranging question and answer session.”
Carbon Financial, who are long-time sponsors of the Chamber's annual golf day, are Premier Partners at Blairgowrie Golf Club.
- The Scottish Chambers of Commerce has urged the Scottish Government to use their powers to support key transport routes and jobs.
- Continued growth after expansion for leading law firm Thorntons
- Tax Avoidance Schemes and Liquidation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Law and the differences in regimes as between Scotland and England & Wales
- Scone Palace gets into shape with a January Jog
- Buses Are Key To Making Our Communities Cleaner And Ensuring Our High Streets Thrive As Pivotal Year Begins
- 2020 starts with a bang for Employment Law
- The Enchanted Forest opens its 2020 Community Fund for applications
- Care Home resident and former St Johnstone FC scout welcomes his home team for visit
- Local charity donation of Perth Panto tickets
- Scone Palace opens doors to public to enjoy day of festive splendour
- 150 year old family business takes Perthshire’s top title
- Barrie Foundation Backed By Chamber Golfers
- SEVENTH UK WIN ON THE SPIN FOR CARBON
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business