Carbon back Open winner's foundation
Blairgowrie Golf Club hosted a successful Paul Lawrie Foundation Golf Day.
The event, sponsored by Perthshire Chamber members Carbon Financial, supported the Foundation established by the 1999 Open champion and Ryder Cup vice-captain to develop young sporting talent.
Pictured with the famous Claret Jug at the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup venue are the winning team (from left): Bob Mackie, Charlie Gallagher, Paul Lawrie, Mark Christie and Ross McKay.
Carbon Financial managing director Gordon Wilson said: “We are delighted to be supporters of Paul’s Foundation, which is doing marvelous work nurturing the next generation of talented girls and boys.
“Paul took time to play a few holes with each of the teams, offered some valuable advice at a tutorial on the practice ground and entertained guests with a wide-ranging question and answer session.”
Carbon Financial, who are long-time sponsors of the Chamber's annual golf day, are Premier Partners at Blairgowrie Golf Club.
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 20th January 2121
- Scottish Government Daily Update: Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 18th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Received Friday 15
- Latest Scottish Government Daily Update Received Thursday 14th January 2021
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Scottish Government Daily Update : Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Tuesday 12th January 2021
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 11th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 8th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Thursday 7th January 2021
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum