Carbon back Open winner's foundation
Blairgowrie Golf Club hosted a successful Paul Lawrie Foundation Golf Day.
The event, sponsored by Perthshire Chamber members Carbon Financial, supported the Foundation established by the 1999 Open champion and Ryder Cup vice-captain to develop young sporting talent.
Pictured with the famous Claret Jug at the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup venue are the winning team (from left): Bob Mackie, Charlie Gallagher, Paul Lawrie, Mark Christie and Ross McKay.
Carbon Financial managing director Gordon Wilson said: “We are delighted to be supporters of Paul’s Foundation, which is doing marvelous work nurturing the next generation of talented girls and boys.
“Paul took time to play a few holes with each of the teams, offered some valuable advice at a tutorial on the practice ground and entertained guests with a wide-ranging question and answer session.”
Carbon Financial, who are long-time sponsors of the Chamber's annual golf day, are Premier Partners at Blairgowrie Golf Club.
- Perthshire care home opening doors to job seekers this weekend
- Carbon back Open winner's foundation
- New lease of life for Perth nightclub
- SCC Comments on proposed Brexit Agreement
- Businesses call for Brexit outcome that delivers "wall of cash" economic upside
- Peebles Hydro Turns Water Into Gin
- Business finalists selected for Star billing
- Circular Tayside Manager joins Chamber teams
- Balhousie Care Group’s staff shine as they are shortlisted for four Scottish Care Awards
- Barclays launches Brexit clinics for farmers and manufacturing clients as it announces fresh wave of support for business
- Business Star Awards 2019
- Crieff Hydro Charity Event to raise funds for My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
- Enchanted Forest reaches for the stars in this year's show
- Lindsays agrees four more years of support with scottishathletics
- Perfect Conditions at Pitlochry Golf Club for Chamber Golf Day
- SCC Chief hails return of two-year post study work visa as “right for Scotland”
- Travelknowhow Scotland are offering a series of FREE 30-minute, business-focused webinars.
- Balhousie Luncarty’s ‘high fives’ as staff lauded for best practice
- Online Counselling Skills Course Launched
- Confidence falls for second consecutive month
- Green Network for Business
- ACS Flight Training appoints Bose Aviation as its official headset supplier
- On their bike for charities
- GS Group acquisition is "a good fit"