Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
It is with heavy hearts and great sadness that we have reached a decision to cancel The Enchanted Forest in 2021.
Like a great many events we had sincerely hoped that we'd be able to operate this year. We have planned with that in our hearts, while waiting patiently on the necessary guidance and clarity from Government that would enable us to proceed safely. That clarity and guidance has, sadly, not been forthcoming in sufficient time for us and, regrettably, the financial risk of proceeding with our plans and potentially having to cancel at a later date without insurance to underpin potential losses is too considerable for a small charitable event operator to bear.
This year's event was intended to mark our 20th anniversary and, while we may not be able to come together in the forest as planned, we will be looking to mark the occasion in a way that celebrates the incredible magic and success of 20 years of The Enchanted Forest.
Our beautiful home of Faskally Wood has stood proud and tall throughout this pandemic, and we hope our customers have kept safe and well. We are confident that we will be able to return one day, and we look forward to when that will happen.
Our provisional dates for the event in 2022 are Thursday 29 September - Sunday 30 October.
Tickets purchased for the 2021 event will be automatically rolled over into 2022. In due course we'll be reaching out to everyone who has purchased tickets to confirm their new dates. Everyone who has purchased tickets for this year's show will be given advance notice of their new dates prior to tickets going on public sale later this year. In the meantime, if anyone wishes to arrange a refund, our ticket agent will be in contact with details of how these can be processed online, or you can contact them directly at email@example.com
- Diesel prices reach record of over £1.80 a litre
- UK Global Screen Fund receives £21m extra funding for three-year extension
- Energy bills shake-up plans to avoid price shocks
- Land and Property Market Survey
- Here’s The Plan…to a realistic, affordable sustainable future
- Rental market at its ‘most competitive’ ever
- Support for fishing and coastal communities
- Public encouraged to take part in National Parks consultation
- Global Business Dinner to showcase the best of Scotland
- Travelknowhow Scotland are delighted to be able to extend their FREE consultancy support package throughout 2022/23
- It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
- New Digital Skills Academy - applications open
- Perth Festival of the Arts
- Auto Services Perth Ltd sponsor Perth Racecourse for the 2022 season
- Electric models drive second-hand car sales higher
- Morrisons rescues McColl's taking on all 16,000 staff
- Inflationary pressure poses huge risk to Scottish businesses
- Focus on tackling the cost of living in Queen's Speech
- New UK sanctions for Russia and Belarus
- UK Capital Allowance Regime - Consultation
- Additional £4 million for the Young Person’s Guarantee
- Latest FPMC funding round announced
- SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Survey Q2 2022
- Azets global SME leaders growth conference - 12th May