Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
In the past few weeks, a second COVID-19 wave has spread across India and has devasted major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune.
India's hospitals are running desperately low on vital equipment needed to fight Covid-19, forcing doctors to make tough decisions.
Over the course of the past year since the global pandemic took hold, Scottish businesses have been a key part of supporting efforts to suppress the virus.
The UK India Business Council (UKIBC) and UNICEF have launched campaigns in partnership with the UK and Indian governments to provide vital emergency equipment.
What equipment is required:
- Empty, refillable oxygen cylinders with 10 litres and 45 litres LMO capacity;
- Oxygen concentrators;
- in situ oxygen manufacturing plants for hospitals; and
Many thanks in advance for your help on this crucial matter.
- Perth Gym, Club 300, Win UK Active 'Club of the Year'
- Scottish Government Update on Greenports
- Thousands Pedal Across Highland Perthshire at Etape Caledonia 2021
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music