Call for Businesses to Support India - Covid-19 Support Campaign
In the past few weeks, a second COVID-19 wave has spread across India and has devasted major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune.
India's hospitals are running desperately low on vital equipment needed to fight Covid-19, forcing doctors to make tough decisions.
Over the course of the past year since the global pandemic took hold, Scottish businesses have been a key part of supporting efforts to suppress the virus.
The UK India Business Council (UKIBC) and UNICEF have launched campaigns in partnership with the UK and Indian governments to provide vital emergency equipment.
What equipment is required:
- Empty, refillable oxygen cylinders with 10 litres and 45 litres LMO capacity;
- Oxygen concentrators;
- in situ oxygen manufacturing plants for hospitals; and
Many thanks in advance for your help on this crucial matter.
- VisitScotland Gaelic Toolkit Launched
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Driver and Operator Support Fund
- Cultural Organisations and Arts Venues Funding Round 2
- Thimblerow Development Brief Consultation
- Significant New Appointment in Azets Aberdeen Office
- Carbon Webinars are ON THE BALL!
- New £50,000 fund for social enterprises
- Green Jobs Funding Call
- £26 Million For Digital Skills
- Test and Protect Update on COVID-19 Testing
- Glenalmond College - Virtual Open Day, June 19th
- Lindsays: The Right To Disconnect
- Kickstart for Aaron
- Hotel Group Partners With Respitality Scotland
- Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
- Grey Matters, The Company Creation Programme
- Aircraft Decommissioning Pathway
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council