Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
Professional Mortgage Advisers Ltd is the first Business Member of the Rotary Club of Perth. PMA Ltd have been members of Perthshire Chamber since 2004 with Managing Director Beverley Callander a personal member of Rotary Club of Perth for 4 years. As part of the Rotary initiative to expand membership and get a younger more diverse membership, Bethany Kydd of PMA Ltd was keen to join and engage with projects with a recognised charity to give something back by serving the local community.
Business membership allows small and medium sized businesses to partner with Rotary and show their clients they have a conscious to social responsibility and willing to give back time and effort for the benefit of good causes local and internationally. Any member of the Chamber of Commerce, who would like to know a little more of the ethos, cost and benefits to their business can contact Beverley on 07810651959 for further information.
- New Managing Partner at Thorntons
- UK set for stronger post-Covid recovery, says OECD
- Deadline to Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme - 30th June
- VisitScotland Destination and Sector Marketing Fund - Applications Open
- Macnabs Will Aid Initiative Raises over £8000 for Charity
- First Minister Sets Out Priorities For Government
- Open for Business Fund - Perth & Kinross Council
- UK Government announces £167 million green technologies boost
- Phased Return to Non-Essential Offices - Draft Guidance
- Space launches from UK to start in 2022
- £3.75 million to improve rural connectivity
- Scotland’s response to the COVID-19 crisis in India
- Charity Trustees Should Not Be Afraid of Acting in Good Faith
- Coronavirus: Discretionary fund - closing soon!
- New Micro Enterprise Fund
- Macnabs: Loving you to the moon and back means making a Will and protecting those who depend on you financially
- New fund to tackle poverty and trauma in Scotland
- Cancellation of The Enchanted Forest 2021
- UK Banking Industry Commits to Access to Cash
- Self-Isolation Support Grant
- Take the Quarterly Economic Indicator!
- Apprentice Transition Plan - Employer Information
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Development Programme
- Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme