Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
Professional Mortgage Advisers Ltd is the first Business Member of the Rotary Club of Perth. PMA Ltd have been members of Perthshire Chamber since 2004 with Managing Director Beverley Callander a personal member of Rotary Club of Perth for 4 years. As part of the Rotary initiative to expand membership and get a younger more diverse membership, Bethany Kydd of PMA Ltd was keen to join and engage with projects with a recognised charity to give something back by serving the local community.
Business membership allows small and medium sized businesses to partner with Rotary and show their clients they have a conscious to social responsibility and willing to give back time and effort for the benefit of good causes local and internationally. Any member of the Chamber of Commerce, who would like to know a little more of the ethos, cost and benefits to their business can contact Beverley on 07810651959 for further information.
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions
- Vaccine self-registration portal for all over 18s open
- Rules ease for weddings and funerals
- Launch of consultation on licensing order for short term lets
- Changes to Scotland’s Travel Lists
- Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Connecting Scotland - New Application round open
- Climate action challenge counts on Johnston Carmichael for support
- Establishing Green Ports
- Foresight Scottish Growth Fund
- Scotland Coach Operators COVID19 Business Support and Continuity Fund Strand 2 – Applications Now Open
- Scotland aiming to lift Covid restrictions by 9th August
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: National Security and Investment Act Policy Update
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce: Strategic Framework & Office Re-opening Policy Update
- Hospitality legend retiring after six decades
- Lindsays: The Point of Return