Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
Professional Mortgage Advisers Ltd is the first Business Member of the Rotary Club of Perth. PMA Ltd have been members of Perthshire Chamber since 2004 with Managing Director Beverley Callander a personal member of Rotary Club of Perth for 4 years. As part of the Rotary initiative to expand membership and get a younger more diverse membership, Bethany Kydd of PMA Ltd was keen to join and engage with projects with a recognised charity to give something back by serving the local community.
Business membership allows small and medium sized businesses to partner with Rotary and show their clients they have a conscious to social responsibility and willing to give back time and effort for the benefit of good causes local and internationally. Any member of the Chamber of Commerce, who would like to know a little more of the ethos, cost and benefits to their business can contact Beverley on 07810651959 for further information.
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer