Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
Professional Mortgage Advisers Ltd is the first Business Member of the Rotary Club of Perth. PMA Ltd have been members of Perthshire Chamber since 2004 with Managing Director Beverley Callander a personal member of Rotary Club of Perth for 4 years. As part of the Rotary initiative to expand membership and get a younger more diverse membership, Bethany Kydd of PMA Ltd was keen to join and engage with projects with a recognised charity to give something back by serving the local community.
Business membership allows small and medium sized businesses to partner with Rotary and show their clients they have a conscious to social responsibility and willing to give back time and effort for the benefit of good causes local and internationally. Any member of the Chamber of Commerce, who would like to know a little more of the ethos, cost and benefits to their business can contact Beverley on 07810651959 for further information.
- CHINESE AMBASSADOR TELLS SCOTTISH BUSINESS IT’S TIME FOR ACTION
- Circular Economy Survey - please help us
- New support programme to help Perthshire businesses capitalise on £2.4 million worth of local circular economy opportunities
- Smiles All Round for Perthshire's Top Business
- Star Award Scene Setters
- Star Sponsors Revealed
- Business Star Finalists 2017 Announced
- Grand Day at Gleneagles for Chamber Golf Day
- Business Star Awards 2016 - The Results!
- Business finalists selected for Star billing