Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
As part of Skills Development Scotland's Climate Emergency Skills Action Plan 2020 - 2025, we're looking for feedback from businesses to help us develop a green internship scheme. This scheme aims to increase awareness and knowledge of #NetZero and the #CircularEconomy, develop green skills and provide work experience opportunities for young people and graduates in sustainability whilst supporting businesses to transition to a greener, more sustainable economy.
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions
- Vaccine self-registration portal for all over 18s open
- Rules ease for weddings and funerals
- Launch of consultation on licensing order for short term lets
- Changes to Scotland’s Travel Lists
- Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Connecting Scotland - New Application round open