Business Feedback Required - Zero Waste Scotland, Green Internship Scheme
As part of Skills Development Scotland's Climate Emergency Skills Action Plan 2020 - 2025, we're looking for feedback from businesses to help us develop a green internship scheme. This scheme aims to increase awareness and knowledge of #NetZero and the #CircularEconomy, develop green skills and provide work experience opportunities for young people and graduates in sustainability whilst supporting businesses to transition to a greener, more sustainable economy.
- Scotland Loves Local £10 million fund launched
- UK live events sector promised Covid insurance scheme
- New guidance for businesses and workplaces - Beyond Level 0
- Member to Member Offer: Colour Me In video brochure
- Family Fun Day to Mark Perth Firm, GS Group's, Milestone Birthday
- Scotland to move beyond level 0 from Monday 9th August
- No quarantine requirements for fully jabbed US and EU travellers
- Stagecoach to Create 80 Jobs at New UK Customer Contact Centre in Perth
- Blackadders’ Expands Residential Team
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels welcomes Drummond Arms Hotel as associated hotel
- Businesses boost Perth Show's virtual showcase
- £20 million funding boost for road freight
- Businesses urged to prepare for National Security and Investment Act
- Scottish Government set out plans for climate action to mark 100 days to COP 26
- New self-isolation exemption scheme for ‘critical workers’
- Opening Of The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant
- Scottish Tourism Leadership Programme
- Help shape the future of support for social enterprises!
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'