Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
Wednesday 27th June, 8.00am – 10.00am, Sandeman Room, AK Bell Library, Glasgow Road, Perth, PH2 8EP
Find out how your business can grow in a circular economy with free support and grant funding.
Circular Tayside is a new joint initiative being delivered by Zero Waste Scotland, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce. It follows a research study commissioned by Zero Waste Scotland that has identified significant circular economy business opportunities in Tayside.
Launching at this event, the Circular Tayside initiative can help your business access free support to help you transition to a circular economy. It can also help you access grant funding that’s currently available to help you make that transition.
This FREE breakfast briefing is open to businesses across Tayside. Book your place now and discover how Circular Tayside can help your business.
- Learn how current linear business models (take, make, dispose) will lead to rising to costs, supply chain disruptions and uncertainty for businesses in Tayside.
- See how you can future proof your business, create a competitive advantage and open new market opportunities by joining a circular economy.
- Be inspired by global businesses already adopting circular business models and see how you apply circular thinking to your operations too.
- Hear first-hand from Scottish businesses that are also enjoying the benefits of circular business models, including businesses turning food and agricultural waste into new profit streams, manufacturers that are developing new business models to ensure long-term growth, and innovative SMEs that are finding new market opportunities.
- Find out about the free consultancy support available to help develop your business.
- Find out about the £18 million grant funding that’s available to small and medium sized enterprises that are helping to create a more circular economy.
- Hear from business that are leading the way and have already accessed the support.
This is one of two Circular Tayside launch events taking place in June. If this date or time isn’t suitable, please join us at Dundee Chamber of Commerce on Thursday 21st June here.
The initiative is part of the Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, which will invest £27million in Scotland in circular economy projects until December 2019. The Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme Fund is administered by Zero Waste Scotland on behalf of the Scottish Government. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Zero Waste Scotland leads on delivery of the £73 million Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, which aims to improve the economic performance of SMEs while at the same time reducing the impact of economic activity on the natural environment, supporting Scottish Government and EU policies.
- Rowan Consultancy: Manager as Coach Course
- Oh Yes We Are - Live Online Panto from Perth Theatre
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 24th November 2020
- Trauma Healing Together: The Ultimate Christmas Quiz, 19th December, 2020.
- Thorntons: Data Protection Webinar. A Roundup of 2020 ICO Enforcement Action Webinar
- Scottish Government Daily update on COVID-19, Monday 23rd November 2020
- Y-Xplore at YMCA Tayside, with support from the Aviva Community Fund
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 20th November 2020
- AbilityNet - Who we are and What we do
- Heartland FM Shortlisted in National Radio Awards
- Circular Tayside: Exciting new funding to help Sottish businesses save energy!
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 19th November 2020
- Circular Tayside: Zero Waste Scotland (ZWS) is launching a new campaign for face coverings.
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 25th November, 10-11 AM
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 16th November 2020
- Perthshire Chamber - You Asked and We Delivered November 2020
- Scottish Government: Daily Update Thursday 12th November 2020
- ONE of Perth’s longest established opticians is eyeing-up a move
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 11th November 2020
- Gov.Scot: Scotland's Young Persons Guarantee Launched
- Student Volunteer wins Award for Community Work in Perth
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Scot Gov COVID Update: Perth and Kinross Tier Three from Friday 13th Nov 2020