Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
Wednesday 27th June, 8.00am – 10.00am, Sandeman Room, AK Bell Library, Glasgow Road, Perth, PH2 8EP
Find out how your business can grow in a circular economy with free support and grant funding.
Circular Tayside is a new joint initiative being delivered by Zero Waste Scotland, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce. It follows a research study commissioned by Zero Waste Scotland that has identified significant circular economy business opportunities in Tayside.
Launching at this event, the Circular Tayside initiative can help your business access free support to help you transition to a circular economy. It can also help you access grant funding that’s currently available to help you make that transition.
This FREE breakfast briefing is open to businesses across Tayside. Book your place now and discover how Circular Tayside can help your business.
- Learn how current linear business models (take, make, dispose) will lead to rising to costs, supply chain disruptions and uncertainty for businesses in Tayside.
- See how you can future proof your business, create a competitive advantage and open new market opportunities by joining a circular economy.
- Be inspired by global businesses already adopting circular business models and see how you apply circular thinking to your operations too.
- Hear first-hand from Scottish businesses that are also enjoying the benefits of circular business models, including businesses turning food and agricultural waste into new profit streams, manufacturers that are developing new business models to ensure long-term growth, and innovative SMEs that are finding new market opportunities.
- Find out about the free consultancy support available to help develop your business.
- Find out about the £18 million grant funding that’s available to small and medium sized enterprises that are helping to create a more circular economy.
- Hear from business that are leading the way and have already accessed the support.
This is one of two Circular Tayside launch events taking place in June. If this date or time isn’t suitable, please join us at Dundee Chamber of Commerce on Thursday 21st June here.
The initiative is part of the Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, which will invest £27million in Scotland in circular economy projects until December 2019. The Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme Fund is administered by Zero Waste Scotland on behalf of the Scottish Government. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Zero Waste Scotland leads on delivery of the £73 million Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, which aims to improve the economic performance of SMEs while at the same time reducing the impact of economic activity on the natural environment, supporting Scottish Government and EU policies.
- Archie Marks 21st Birthday With A Refreshing New Look
- Industry accreditation for Thorntons’ Director
- Member to Member Offer - Pathfinder Development
- Young Storytelling Stars Honoured at Crieff Hydro Resort
- So You Want to Buy a Croft...?
- Mother & Daughter Team Launch 'AMAZING RESULTS'
- Ascend Skincare Win Gold Medal at the Free From Skincare Awards
- Construction Cash Crunch Looms When Moratorium Ends
- Scotland to ease COVID measures from Monday but with 'certain modifications'
- Additional support for Northern Ireland agri-food traders (GB to NI)
- Centenary Milestone For Chamber Member
- Grant funding to boost sales of local food and drink products
- New consultation on 10-year National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Creative Scotland Open Fund for Sustaining Creative Development
- We Need You - Regional Business Barometer
- Carbon Tees-up Support For Lawrie's Big County Event
- Plan for law to protect cash access
- New recruitment drive for tourism and hospitality sectors
- Visit Scotland launch summer staycation campaign
- Latest SCC Quarterly Economic Indicator Results
- Archie's Appeal For Summer: Enjoy a Picnic in the Park!
- New LNER Timetable Consultation
- Lindsays: Scottish employee ownership deals set to double
- Thorntons: Achievements recognised with firm’s biggest wave of legal promotions