Breakfast Briefing - Introducing Circular Tayside
Wednesday 27th June, 8.00am – 10.00am, Sandeman Room, AK Bell Library, Glasgow Road, Perth, PH2 8EP
Find out how your business can grow in a circular economy with free support and grant funding.
Circular Tayside is a new joint initiative being delivered by Zero Waste Scotland, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce and Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce. It follows a research study commissioned by Zero Waste Scotland that has identified significant circular economy business opportunities in Tayside.
Launching at this event, the Circular Tayside initiative can help your business access free support to help you transition to a circular economy. It can also help you access grant funding that’s currently available to help you make that transition.
This FREE breakfast briefing is open to businesses across Tayside. Book your place now and discover how Circular Tayside can help your business.
- Learn how current linear business models (take, make, dispose) will lead to rising to costs, supply chain disruptions and uncertainty for businesses in Tayside.
- See how you can future proof your business, create a competitive advantage and open new market opportunities by joining a circular economy.
- Be inspired by global businesses already adopting circular business models and see how you apply circular thinking to your operations too.
- Hear first-hand from Scottish businesses that are also enjoying the benefits of circular business models, including businesses turning food and agricultural waste into new profit streams, manufacturers that are developing new business models to ensure long-term growth, and innovative SMEs that are finding new market opportunities.
- Find out about the free consultancy support available to help develop your business.
- Find out about the £18 million grant funding that’s available to small and medium sized enterprises that are helping to create a more circular economy.
- Hear from business that are leading the way and have already accessed the support.
This is one of two Circular Tayside launch events taking place in June. If this date or time isn’t suitable, please join us at Dundee Chamber of Commerce on Thursday 21st June here.
The initiative is part of the Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, which will invest £27million in Scotland in circular economy projects until December 2019. The Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme Fund is administered by Zero Waste Scotland on behalf of the Scottish Government. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Zero Waste Scotland leads on delivery of the £73 million Resource Efficient Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, which aims to improve the economic performance of SMEs while at the same time reducing the impact of economic activity on the natural environment, supporting Scottish Government and EU policies.
- Scottish Government Daily Update Tuesday 23rd Feb 2021
- Scottish Apprenticeships Employer Event with Perth College UHI
- Enchanted Forest Launches Nationwide Search for New Trustees
- Buyer demand remains undiminished
- Business Training and Support Awarded to 40 Heritage Organisations Across Scotland
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 19th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 19th February
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 17th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 15th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 12th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 11th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 10th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Monday 8th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 5th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Thursday 4th February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Wednesday 3rd February 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update Friday 29th January 2021
- Scottish Government Daily Update - Wednesday 27th January 2021
- Thorntons: The UK-EU Trade and Co-operation Agreement Webinar
- Thorntons Employment Law : Are you Ready for 2021? Webinar