Bounce Back Into Business With Free PR and Marketing Package
Milestone Media: Member to Member Offer
Milestone Media have come up with a three-pronged marketing approach to help you inject a new zest into your business and deliver your ideal customers.
For the first five businesses that get in touch, Milestone Media will deliver the package for free.
As someone who has worked in the PR, marketing and media industry for over 30 years Gordon Walker has a unique take on how to manage and tackle things.
As a News Editor and Deputy Editor in the Scottish Regional and National Media he worked during times of triumph and crises – such as the fall of the Berlin Wall, the financial crash and the death of Princess Diana.
And as a partner in the niche media, PR and marketing business Milestone Media, he has secured millions of pounds worth of business for clients throughout the UK.
He believes that, with unity and support, we can bounce back together from the devastation of COVID-19 and look forward to the future with optimism. A key part of getting your business back on track is getting your message out there and attracting new customers.
There is no doubt the impact of Covid-19 will be felt for many years to come but in business out of adversity there is always opportunity.
Milestone Media want to help you bounce back in style by offering:
A tailored PR plan: a comprehensive PR plan for you to take forward and take your business to new heights;
An Online Marketing report: to assess where you are in your online marketing journey and outline where you could and should be; and
Business Blog: a 500-word SEO-optimised blog for your website to help drive free traffic to you.
If you are interested, get in touch with Gordon Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0771 8918641.
- Blairgowrie Firm win double at Top UK Industry Awards
- Business Membership Launched by Rotary Club Perth
- The Queen's Green Canopy
- Golf Day 2021 Results
- Scottish Government Programme for Scotland 2021-2022
- First Minister announces plan for domestic vaccine certification
- Lindsays: Rise in employee-owned companies is good for Scotland’s economy
- Cyclists Prepare for 500-Mile Highland Charity Challenge
- Perthshire Chamber's Annual Golf Day Returns for September 2021
- New Perthshire Chamber Training and Networking Events
- Kilmac on the road to all-electric fleet
- Salmoni's marks 50th anniversary by move to new premises
- New £450m fund to unlock cutting-edge innovation across gas and electricity networks
- Prepackaged for Direct Sale Legislation - Food Standards Scotland
- Consultation on Scotland's first Framework for Tax
- Forth Valley Virtual Trade Mission to Belgium
- Blackadders: Knowledge of disability is key in disability discrimination claims
- Stagecoach launches new sustainability strategy
- Thorntons launches Charity Wills Campaign virtually this September
- Loan scheme launched for Scotland's farmers and crofters
- New touring fund for live music
- Scottish Covid inquiry to start later this year
- Blackadders - To be or not to Airbnb?
- Future Looks Bright For SMEs – New SME Barometer