Blair Castle International Horse Trials 2022
Scotland's leading equestrian event, the Land Rover Blair Castle International Horse Trials runs 25th - 28th August, set at beautiful Blair Castle in Blair Atholl.
Now in its 32nd year of international competition, the Horse Trials plays host to national and international calibre eventing, NPS Scotland, British Showjumping, The Highland Pony Society, Hunter and Sunday Showing competitions as well as the Pony Club Games over the course of the four days. There is truly something for everyone!
The event, which hosted the FEI LONGINES European Championships in 2015, provides great value for a family day out, with a renowned shopping village including Heart of the Highlands area dedicated to Scottish & small business; food hall, award-winning food/catering offering, children's fair and much more. Young riders and horses regularly compete against the best in the country and indeed the world, including Olympic & World Champions from near and far.
Located on Atholl Estates, Blair Atholl, Perthshire, the Horse Trials take place against the stunning backdrop of Blair Castle and the Highlands. Steeped in history, the castle and gardens are also open to the public during the event. (Additional tickets required.) Equal to this is the magnificent landscape of the 145,000 acre estate offering scenes of rolling farmland and wild open hills.
Showcasing the very best Scotland and the Highlands have to offer, the Land Rover Blair Castle International Horse Trials is a must for families & equestrian and country/outdoors enthusiasts at the end of every summer.
Volunteers and local accommodations are always needed! Equestrian experience is not needed for all roles, and all are greatly appreciated. Please visit the website www.blairhorsetrials.co.uk for further information or contact email@example.com.
Daily general admission tickets start at £15. Visit the website www.blairhorsetrials.co.uk for further information.
- Gillespie Macandrew appoints legal heavyweight Michael Shaw as chair
- Hydropower Insight
- SCC Annual Business Address - 15th September 2022
- Bin workers at 15 Scottish councils to strike in pay dispute
- Ministers to meet energy giants over cost of living
- RECESSIONARY WINDS AFFLICT CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
- Bank of England to Host Webinar 18 August
- Scottish hotel group renews support for unpaid carers through Respitality initiative
- Honours in Perth and Kinross
- Blackadders LLP Announces Leadership Changes
- Binn Group recognised as Real Living Wage employer
- Bidwells leading the charge with four senior Renewable Energy hires
- Cash withdrawals in the UK soar as people grapple with the rising cost of living
- Firms urge Tory rivals Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss to act now to protect Scots jobs
- ScottishPower to build £150m green hydrogen plant at Port of Felixstowe
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce & Business Groups back youngsters ahead of results day
- Rosebank projected to provide £6.3 billion of investment to the UK
- Breaking: Felixstowe port workers to strike for eight days from August
- Bank of England warns the UK will fall into recession this year
- UK new car sales fell 9% in July as supply chain problems continue
- Energy bills to change every three months to avoid price shocks
- Liz Cameron: Next Prime Minister must put UK economic growth at heart of agenda
- UK interest rates see biggest rise in 27 years
- Training to help safeguard organisations from cyber attacks