It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
A message from Debate Night’s presenter, Stephen Jardine:
We are excited to announce BBC Scotland's topical TV programme Debate Night is searching for people to be part of the big studio audience.
We’re filming season 4 in cities across the country and would love to see locals there on one of the following evenings:
Wednesday 18 May Perth
Wednesday 25 May Edinburgh
Wednesday 1 June Glasgow
Wednesday 8 June Falkirk
Wednesday 15 June Edinburgh
How do I apply for free studio tickets?
Visit www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight and click ‘Apply to the Audience’. If you would like to attend with someone please ask them to apply too. It’s also accessible via a mobile or tablet. Filling out our online application only takes two minutes!
Why be part of the audience?
Debate Night is the only television programme of its kind in Scotland that gives you the opportunity to put your questions to some of the country’s key decision-makers and public figures.
Perhaps you run a business or are a frontline worker? You might be a parent, a carer or a student? Are you retired, self-employed or just starting out in the workplace?
It’s your questions, stories, experiences and opinions that lead our discussion – so we couldn’t do it without you!
Earlier episodes this year featured many senior politicians on the panel, plus a line-up of guests including comedian Susie McCabe, former Dragons’ Den entrepreneur Piers Linney, columnists Hugo Rifkind, Brian Wilson, Pat Kane and musician Ricky Ross.
Previous episodes are available to watch on BBC iPlayer: www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight
- SCC Respond to the Scottish Budget for 2022-23
- £50,000 to boost business-academic inward investment
- SCC call for the Scottish Government to deliver a Budget for Business Growth
- Balhousie Care Group partners with award-winning social enterprise to boost its activities programme
- Elizabeth continues her baking and cooking skills at Blairgowrie care home
- Address ESG or lose funding, warns SME expert
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Deepen Dubai Connections at Landmark Bi-lateral Chamber Exchange
- COVID-19 Booster Programme
- First Minister’s COVID-19 Omicron Variant Briefing 10:30am 29/11/2021
- 'Back for the Future' Business Star Awards
- Scottish business taking green energy message to the world
- SCC respond to Scottish Government COVID-19 update
- PEST CONTROL FIRM TEES-UP NEW ROLE
- Scotland is Open
- Stagecoach announces free travel for veterans and military personnel across the UK on Remembrance Day and Remembrance Sunday
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels celebrates staff with a smile
- Perth based Carbon Financial is celebrating a landmark industry accolade
- Scottish Careers Week: 'Shape The Future' Webinar
- SCC Network - QEI Update
- Macnabs Will Aid Fundraising Event
- Pitlochry care home gets into the Autumn spirit with its own Tattie Bogle and a visit from Yarn Bombers
- KILMAC SPREADING ITS WINGS
- SCC Reaction to UK Budget 2021
- Plans for £33.8 million leisure-led development at Perthshire submitted to the Council