It’s the people of Perth’s chance to have their say on BBC Debate Night
A message from Debate Night’s presenter, Stephen Jardine:
We are excited to announce BBC Scotland's topical TV programme Debate Night is searching for people to be part of the big studio audience.
We’re filming season 4 in cities across the country and would love to see locals there on one of the following evenings:
Wednesday 18 May Perth
Wednesday 25 May Edinburgh
Wednesday 1 June Glasgow
Wednesday 8 June Falkirk
Wednesday 15 June Edinburgh
How do I apply for free studio tickets?
Visit www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight and click ‘Apply to the Audience’. If you would like to attend with someone please ask them to apply too. It’s also accessible via a mobile or tablet. Filling out our online application only takes two minutes!
Why be part of the audience?
Debate Night is the only television programme of its kind in Scotland that gives you the opportunity to put your questions to some of the country’s key decision-makers and public figures.
Perhaps you run a business or are a frontline worker? You might be a parent, a carer or a student? Are you retired, self-employed or just starting out in the workplace?
It’s your questions, stories, experiences and opinions that lead our discussion – so we couldn’t do it without you!
Earlier episodes this year featured many senior politicians on the panel, plus a line-up of guests including comedian Susie McCabe, former Dragons’ Den entrepreneur Piers Linney, columnists Hugo Rifkind, Brian Wilson, Pat Kane and musician Ricky Ross.
Previous episodes are available to watch on BBC iPlayer: www.bbc.co.uk/debatenight
- Outbound Travel Agents Support Fund
- Cost of filling diesel family car hits record £90
- UK to phase out Russian oil imports by the end of the year
- UK Export Academy
- Kilmac ensuring the preservation of jobs
- ACS Aviation Pilot Careers and Flight Training Semimar
- Spirit of Perthshire
- Developer and operator appointed for Perthshire Energy from Waste facility
- Graduate Apprentice Christian Williams from Perth is spearheading his employer's drive to Net Zero and helping its clients achieve their sustainability ambitions
- SCC Network Update - Trade with Ukraine, Russia & Belarus
- PERTH businessman John Bryden has won his appeal to the Scottish Government to access Nightclub Closure Fund support
- End of landlord restrictions on unpaid rent could trigger commercial tenant failures
- Scotland's National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Inflation sends UK debt interest payments higher
- All legal restrictions to end on 21 March in Scotland
- Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2022 - Webinars
- Menopause Q&A Session
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant in Crieff, Scotland, Awarded a Michelin Star
- Scottish Government – Strategic Framework Update - and SCC comment
- Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Digital Boost Development Grant - further funding available
- Scottish Chamber of Commerce comment on Workplace Parking Levy
- First Minister's update to the Scottish Parliament - 08 February 2022
- EU Citizens in Scotland campaign