Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
Helping Scotland's Businesses Prosper
The Bank of Scotland believes every Scottish business should have the ability, access and opportunity to thrive using modern technology. So, the bank created the Bank of Scotland Academy to support Scottish businesses to recover, prosper and progress.
Everyone learns in a different way, so it’s no surprise that lots of business leaders can struggle to find the time to attend a learning event. This is why the Bank of Scotland developed an on-demand learning website.
With interactive, on-demand learning on everything from designing and improving a website to keeping your business safe online, participants will be able to acquire the skills required to succeed at a time and pace that suits them.
Whether you have an hour or five minutes, learning can be done around your job, so you can continue to impact your customers while not getting left behind.
A spokesperson said: 'Whether you’d prefer to network and talk with our experts or you’d like to learn at a pace that suits you, we have online support to help your business. Our blended approach encompasses everything from interactive sessions with experts across Scotland, to sessions delivered by our professional trainers and on-demand interactive training on our website. All this with the aim to help your business to start up, grow or become more productive and efficient.'
The Academy's live events feature expert speakers, professional trainers, and an interactive networking platform, all for free.
- June 9th @09:30 – Curriculum - Grow your network customer base – Learn new ways to engage with your customers
- June 11th @09:30 - Curriculum - Telling your story online - Learn how to cut through the noise and tell your story online
- June 17th @ 10:30 - Curriculum - Protect your business from cyber fraud - Learn how we can protect ourselves and our customers from the ever-growing threat of cyber fraud
- June 23rd @ 09:30 - Curriculum - Leading & collaborating using digital tools – How to manage and lead your team effectively online
For more details of these events, check out the Academy website www.BankofScotlandAcademy.co.uk
Join us for the Bank of Scotland Academy Launch event
We are delighted to be launching the Bank of Scotland Academy and we hope you can join us at our kick off event on 16 June, 10:30am.
Register to secure your place, click HERE
This virtual and interactive launch event will be an opportunity to:
- Hear from other brilliant speakers, including Scottish small businesses who will speak about their experiences in the last year and their plans for the future
- Hear from the Bank of Scotland Academy team about the free support we can provide
- Network and connect with others
Our Group Ambassador for Scotland, Philip Grant, will also be presenting on what this means for the nation.
Check out the Academy website www.BankofScotlandAcademy.co.uk
- Business Training and Support Awarded to 40 Heritage Organisations Across Scotland
- £209m funding for Smart sustainable plastic packaging solutions- check it out!
- Pandemic fails to halt growth of property consultancy’s Scottish Division
- Eviction of tenants during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Temperatures Rise as Businesses Tackle the Menopause at Work
- Thorntons: Immigration Webinar: What employers need to know
- Circular Tayside: New Scottish Procurement Policy Note
- Abertay University Short Courses in Digital Business and Managing Transformational Change
- Circular Tayside: Circular Construction and the Perth West Project, 10th February, 3-4 PM
- Johnston Carmichael experts reveal business predictions for 2021
- Trio of New Year appointments at Bell Ingram
- Blackadders: Protecting Your Future in 2021: Wills and Powers of Attorney – Part 1
- Blackadders: Civil Court Update: Continued Operation of Scotland’s Civil Courts
- Blackadders: The First Minister announces tougher restrictions: what does it mean for office work?
- Circular Tayside: Prince Charles launches 'earth charter' for businesses tackling nature and climate crises
- Charity Begins at Home
- Thorntons: Employment Law Webinar - Are you Ready for 2021?
- Blackadders: 7th January 2021 The Law behind the Headlines: New mother wins payout of up to £9k after she was left out of Christmas party while on maternity leave’ (Mirror online, 6 January 2021))
- £10m DigitalBoost Grant Now Open For Applications
- Circular Tayside: New Partnership Launches Initiative to Mobilise Natural & Cultural Heritage for Climate Action
- Circular Tayside: Travel for All Our Tomorrows £82,640 of investment secured to develop a second stage of Regenerative Tourism experiences in the new Cateran Ecomuseum
- The Malting House Dundee design studio comes of age
- Circular Tayside: Take a look at this inspiring Triple A plan from the MDG group that covers sustainability and circular economy!
- Tippermuir Books has the pleasure of being the publisher for The Black Watch & the Great War.