Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
Helping Scotland's Businesses Prosper
The Bank of Scotland believes every Scottish business should have the ability, access and opportunity to thrive using modern technology. So, the bank created the Bank of Scotland Academy to support Scottish businesses to recover, prosper and progress.
Everyone learns in a different way, so it’s no surprise that lots of business leaders can struggle to find the time to attend a learning event. This is why the Bank of Scotland developed an on-demand learning website.
With interactive, on-demand learning on everything from designing and improving a website to keeping your business safe online, participants will be able to acquire the skills required to succeed at a time and pace that suits them.
Whether you have an hour or five minutes, learning can be done around your job, so you can continue to impact your customers while not getting left behind.
A spokesperson said: 'Whether you’d prefer to network and talk with our experts or you’d like to learn at a pace that suits you, we have online support to help your business. Our blended approach encompasses everything from interactive sessions with experts across Scotland, to sessions delivered by our professional trainers and on-demand interactive training on our website. All this with the aim to help your business to start up, grow or become more productive and efficient.'
The Academy's live events feature expert speakers, professional trainers, and an interactive networking platform, all for free.
- June 9th @09:30 – Curriculum - Grow your network customer base – Learn new ways to engage with your customers
- June 11th @09:30 - Curriculum - Telling your story online - Learn how to cut through the noise and tell your story online
- June 17th @ 10:30 - Curriculum - Protect your business from cyber fraud - Learn how we can protect ourselves and our customers from the ever-growing threat of cyber fraud
- June 23rd @ 09:30 - Curriculum - Leading & collaborating using digital tools – How to manage and lead your team effectively online
For more details of these events, check out the Academy website www.BankofScotlandAcademy.co.uk
Join us for the Bank of Scotland Academy Launch event
We are delighted to be launching the Bank of Scotland Academy and we hope you can join us at our kick off event on 16 June, 10:30am.
Register to secure your place, click HERE
This virtual and interactive launch event will be an opportunity to:
- Hear from other brilliant speakers, including Scottish small businesses who will speak about their experiences in the last year and their plans for the future
- Hear from the Bank of Scotland Academy team about the free support we can provide
- Network and connect with others
Our Group Ambassador for Scotland, Philip Grant, will also be presenting on what this means for the nation.
Check out the Academy website www.BankofScotlandAcademy.co.uk
- Scone Palace going to the dogs for a day as it launches exclusive four-legged event
- Castle Water agrees new four-year finance facilities
- ARCHIE Foundation looking for cyclists to join record-breaker Mark Beaumont on fundraising adventure
- Cupid’s arrow in the workplace By Donna Reynolds, Partner, Employment Law, Blackadders LLP
- Brexit Support
- Match funding available for businesses culture partnerships
- Binn Group provide mental health support for male-dominated workforce
- Judge me not for my convictions
- Thorntons starts 2019 with two new partner promotions
- 5 tips for successful Christmas arrangements for separated families
- Data Protection Recap & Review
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce Responds to UK Budget
- SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SURVEY ILLUSTRATES ROBUST TRADING PERFORMANCE, BUT MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE AND OVERALL INVESTMENT FALL AMID RISING MATERIAL COSTS AND UNCERTAIN POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Miller Hendry expands and strengthens legal team in Perth and Dundee with two new recruits
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN SCOTLAND DIPS
- Bootcamp for companies new to Trading Internationally - Perth
- Scottish Chambers of Commerce comment on Scotland’s GDP Figures and Inflation
- Stagecoach and St Johnstone Team Up for Discounted Match Day Travel
- SCC comment on MAC Report on International Student Migration & Labour Market Figures
- Circular Tayside - GET A FREE ASSESSMENT TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
- Sleepover case could save employers millions
- Don’t miss out on Graduate Apprenticeship benefits, says Perth and Kinross Council
- Scottish Chambers Comments on Scotland’s GDP for Q1 2018
- New Live Active Leisure Membership Benefit