Bank of Scotland Academy Has Launched
Helping Scotland's Businesses Prosper
The Bank of Scotland believes every Scottish business should have the ability, access and opportunity to thrive using modern technology. So, the bank created the Bank of Scotland Academy to support Scottish businesses to recover, prosper and progress.
Everyone learns in a different way, so it’s no surprise that lots of business leaders can struggle to find the time to attend a learning event. This is why the Bank of Scotland developed an on-demand learning website.
With interactive, on-demand learning on everything from designing and improving a website to keeping your business safe online, participants will be able to acquire the skills required to succeed at a time and pace that suits them.
Whether you have an hour or five minutes, learning can be done around your job, so you can continue to impact your customers while not getting left behind.
A spokesperson said: 'Whether you’d prefer to network and talk with our experts or you’d like to learn at a pace that suits you, we have online support to help your business. Our blended approach encompasses everything from interactive sessions with experts across Scotland, to sessions delivered by our professional trainers and on-demand interactive training on our website. All this with the aim to help your business to start up, grow or become more productive and efficient.'
The Academy's live events feature expert speakers, professional trainers, and an interactive networking platform, all for free.
- June 9th @09:30 – Curriculum - Grow your network customer base – Learn new ways to engage with your customers
- June 11th @09:30 - Curriculum - Telling your story online - Learn how to cut through the noise and tell your story online
- June 17th @ 10:30 - Curriculum - Protect your business from cyber fraud - Learn how we can protect ourselves and our customers from the ever-growing threat of cyber fraud
- June 23rd @ 09:30 - Curriculum - Leading & collaborating using digital tools – How to manage and lead your team effectively online
For more details of these events, check out the Academy website www.BankofScotlandAcademy.co.uk
Join us for the Bank of Scotland Academy Launch event
We are delighted to be launching the Bank of Scotland Academy and we hope you can join us at our kick off event on 16 June, 10:30am.
Register to secure your place, click HERE
This virtual and interactive launch event will be an opportunity to:
- Hear from other brilliant speakers, including Scottish small businesses who will speak about their experiences in the last year and their plans for the future
- Hear from the Bank of Scotland Academy team about the free support we can provide
- Network and connect with others
Our Group Ambassador for Scotland, Philip Grant, will also be presenting on what this means for the nation.
Check out the Academy website www.BankofScotlandAcademy.co.uk
- Invitation: Perth: The most sustainable small city in Europe - what will it take?
- Scottish Government: (Circular) Consultation launched on banning common single-use plastic items.
- Balhousie Care Group launches new employee benefits programme
- Thorntons: Property market boom shows no signs of stopping
- Supporting Colleagues’ Mental Health Webinar
- Circular Tayside: Biomimicry and Circular Economy, 20th October
- Circular Tayside September Newsletter
- Care home operator finds virtual way to ‘open doors’ to public for tours
- Window Wanderland in Perth, Sat 3rd Oct 2020
- ACS Aviation intensifies training efforts and hires young aircraft engineers
- FREE OFFICE FURNITURE
- Third Circular Tayside Ambassador meeting- 18.09.2020- Circular Tayside Charter
- Trade Body Backing for Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crieff Golf Club Early Bird Membership Offer
- Entrepreneur sees sales of premium curries rocket during pandemic
- Last chance to join Bluesky Experiences Webinar, 30th September
- Gleneagles has launched a new Wild Wellness Package
- Sales Representative vacancy at Balhousie Glazing Ltd, Perth
- How to Facilitate dialogue with staff about mental health & trauma
- Rowan Consultancy has become an Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Innovation workshop with Circular Tayside and Zero Waste Scotland – 1st October
- Supporting Colleagues Mental Wellbeing while WFH and returning to the workplace, by Rowan Consultancy Ltd
- Perthshire care home keeps it all 'in the family' as it employs 13 related staff members
- Chamber Available as Kickstart Scheme Intermediary for those with fewer than 30 Placements